Thread: EMachines

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Angry EMachines

Never buy a piece of **** EMachine computer. I hate this piece of ****ing ****. **** this **** garbage they put in a box and label computer. Never get one ever if you are smart. If you want a pice of **** then be my guest, customer support sucks, hardware sucks, and everything revolving around this ****ing thing sucks major dick.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Oops meant to put this in the lounge not the spa.

beefydragon is offline Member
    LOL! Always check with a geek before buying a computer... different vendors also change their product line frequently... some new products may not be as good as its predecessor... so make sure you check with an experience person about it before buying one... Name brands you can still get great deals such as Compaq/HP, Dell, IBM (not my fav. maker), etc...

I'd stick with a Compaq Evo series desktop or Dell which can be a bit pricey after all the add-ons in your custom configuration... HP Pavilion desktops are kewl too..

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Dell is alright and price is a little more but two years down the road, you can call up for tech support and it wont cost a thing. If you are a computer geek, you wont need the tech support and Im sure you would have built your own computer and wouldnt need a dell.

sfa2121 is offline New Member
    I Totally Agree. I Had An Emachine "monster" That Completely Crashed Within 6 Months. I Sent It Back To Wherever Their Headquarters Was. After A Month Of Waiting I Called And Was Told They Would Have To Send Me A New One. Two Weeks After That I Called Again And Was Told By Someone Else That They Never Received My Computer In The First Place !!!!! I Had To Send Them Copies Of My Original Receipt Along With Ups Shipping Notice. A Month And About 10 Phone Calls Later I Finally Got The Computer. Never Again !!

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    yea... emachines look like such an awesome deal when you buy them because of the $300 + in rebates. but i heard that people have a ton of problems with them

Thread Information