SNUKA is offline Member

shaving irritation

When I shave my back and shoulders when it starts growing in over the next 3-5 days my front delts and traps get so red with little bumps mostly from getting caught in my shirt as I move it can be painful seems worse than sunburn and is even hot at sometimes. I was wondering if anyone has this same problem and what do they do rub some kind of cream or something to ease the hair into its growth, prevent ingrowns, irritation etc...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Have you tried waxing ?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SNUKA
    When I shave my back and shoulders when it starts growing in over the next 3-5 days my front delts and traps get so red with little bumps mostly from getting caught in my shirt as I move it can be painful seems worse than sunburn and is even hot at sometimes. I was wondering if anyone has this same problem and what do they do rub some kind of cream or something to ease the hair into its growth, prevent ingrowns, irritation etc...

That happens to my thighs all the time. I hate it.

SNUKA is offline Member
    no i havent tried waxing im a hairy bastard i heard when u wax it doesnt last that long. i dont want to wax still get irritated and by the time that stops my hair is all stubble

The Wolf is offline New Member
    Dont do waxing bro, the ingrown hairs you get will be a nightmare. Try the emac cream or shaving with clippers or a body shaving machine wont give you razor bumbs. Stay away from the razor!

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    they got this bump away stuff for people prone to ingrown hairs, give it a shot, its like aftershave

Thread Information