AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Angry chemical peels do they really help acne????

hey bros i jsut started a cycle ive been tanning but not in a while i was wondering if chemical peels help out acne peeps my face is my only concern does this method help and how have your resutls been???? check out their website www.skinmedica.com and click vitalize peel looks good like accutane results

thanks peeps, hit me up with the info

Matto20 is offline Member
    chemical peels are more for helping with post-acne related scarring.

go to www.acne.org and browse there for awhile, and find yourself a good dermatologist nearby. good luck man!

cool but it hink they would help

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I think they will remove dead skin and some 'blue-pee;' actually remove a very thin layer and allow for fresh new skin to be revealed, this does help remov spots and scarring but it is in no way a method of preventing acne or stopping it or a cure to it. Acne is caused by your body's own oil secretion, inflation of clogged skin and hair follicules and other hormone and even genetic factors, there is no chemical peel that can reverse what your body wants to do...my friend got the 'blue peel' and had to stay at home for a week until it completly came off, and the acne stoped for a week because his new cleaner skin had better exposure to the acne products he was using, but a week after pizza face was back in business.

During a cycle especially your skin and scalp become excessively oily, the only way to control it is by washing the hair with medicated anti-dandruff shampoo, and the body with a clean-rinse fragrance free body wash.

im taking b5 as well seems to be working ive been on it for almost a week also i quit having sex and choking the chicken

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Like Matto said, it's not going to help the acne itself, just the scars left over from acne.

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    im taking b5 as well seems to be working ive been on it for almost a week also i quit having sex and choking the chicken
    B5 doesn't work for most people. Neither will abstaining from sex.

You really ought to do yourself a favor and hit up acne.org or curezone.com if you want to get rid of acne - as well as consulting a dermatologist. I'll bet you my life's savings that you will get better results than with what you're doing now.

yeah but nothing works for me except accutane lately my **** is flarring up on my face but thats expected since its been 2 weeks since last shot....ive tried everything for acne bro nothing is close to what accutane can do **** dries me out thing is ive gone on 2 courses of that in hs then it came back but only on face especially from steroids ive only done 2 cycles but added test to both of them im 20yrs old i jsut wanna get this **** off my face and what is acne.org gonna do ive been there most of the advice they give ive known for years trsut me ACCUTANE is the answer for acne not the cure bc obviously ther eis not cure for acne maybe im just worried bc im in pct but i havent beat my meat and my face is feeling a lil clearer lol also i think there these stress pills i might buy jsut to give them a try

yeah but nothing works for me except accutane lately my **** is flarring up on my face but thats expected since its been 2 weeks since last shot....ive tried everything for acne bro nothing is close to what accutane can do **** dries me out thing is ive gone on 2 courses of that in hs then it came back but only on face especially from steroids ive only done 2 cycles but added test to both of them im 20yrs old i jsut wanna get this **** off my face and what is acne.org gonna do ive been there most of the advice they give ive known for years trsut me ACCUTANE is the answer for acne not the cure bc obviously ther eis not cure for acne maybe im just worried bc im in pct but i havent beat my meat and my face is feeling a lil clearer lol also i think there these stress pills i might buy jsut to give them a try

Whoa - bad grammar dude.

First off, what kind of cycles are you running? Is it really worth it to run steroids if your face is going to look like a pepperoni pizza afterwards? If it's not, then look into alternative cycles - ones that specifically involve lower doses of powerful androgens. I could suggest a few ideas, but it would help to know what your cycle history is like and what you respond to.

Secondly, when you state "you've tried everything" what does that entail? Have you tried using a topical retinoid for the long term (2-3 months, atleast)? Have you used benzoyl peroxide over the long term? What exactly have you tried?

If you're on your third bout of accutane you obviously have a severe acne problem. I know it doesn't matter, but why would you run steroids (which are infamous for causing acne) when you are horribly prone to breaking out? Also, how many different dermatologists have you consulted during this time? The reason I advocated acne.org is that there are numerous people there who can always recommend helpful dermatologists and new treatments for acne. The reason I advocated the curezone.com is that it could be a good idea to couple Western treatments with Eastern/alternative treatments for the greatest efficacy.

Just my opinion. But I'll still bet you my left nut that "stress pills and abstaining from beating your meat" will do little to nothing to help you - other than offer you a little placebo effect. If you are going to get that "alternative" with your personal treatment, you might as well try an acne-friendly diet instead. Again, JMO...

ive only seen one dermatologist and he says accutane is the best thing is i have larger pores id say plus oily skin which sucks bc its only on my face i dont break out anywhere else right now i just got back from first chemical peel my dermatologist recommended them its hard to write all of the products ive tried but i have a good feeling about the chemical peel and i dont knwo y my skin is bad both my parents have good skin. first cycle i used deca and sustanon 250, second cycle i used test cyp,dbol first 4 weeks, and boldenone

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    There is a thread on chemical peels, it is like the third one down. you might want to bypass the doctor visits, save money and buy the acid off the net like somebody recommended in the other thread. Look for it

ive only seen one dermatologist and he says accutane is the best thing is i have larger pores id say plus oily skin which sucks bc its only on my face i dont break out anywhere else right now i just got back from first chemical peel my dermatologist recommended them its hard to write all of the products ive tried but i have a good feeling about the chemical peel and i dont knwo y my skin is bad both my parents have good skin. first cycle i used deca and sustanon 250, second cycle i used test cyp,dbol first 4 weeks, and boldenone
    Well cycling may always aggravate your acne, especially when you use heavy doses and potent androgens. If I were you I'd figure out what is more important - gaining the size or having clear skin. If it's the latter, I'd suggest running your future cycles differently (using equipose, deca , oxandrolone, primo, and low dose test - depending on which of those cause you the least trouble as far as acne is concerned) at moderate to low doses.

Have you ever tried any alternative therapies? Do you have any troubles with digestion at all? What is your diet like? How much sleep do you get each day? How often are you showering/washing your face? Stress is a huge component as well.

There are numerous different routes you can take to try and cure what ails you. The most effective route is a combination of both Western medicine and alternative therapy.

If I were you I would consult another dermatologist (or two) to and get back on some sort of accutane regimen. Try to clean up your diet as much as you possibly can to try and avoid all possible food allergies (which are incredibly common with our poor Western diets).

I could add a lot more but I am tired and goin to sleep. I DO think that some tweaks in your lifestyle could help you a lot - PM me or check out the curezone sometime. Eat your fiber and your veggies. PEACE!

cool bro i think they might work well seee in the next 2 months or so

ive had 3 peels already my skin definately feels smoother and it feels like its going away but im eating real clean, lots of veggies,lots of water, and i think the b5 is kicking in so im feeling a lil more confident bros

max-it is offline Member
    if your feeling more confident then thats all that matters. keep it up bro, good luck

ive had 3 peels already my skin definately feels smoother and it feels like its going away but im eating real clean, lots of veggies,lots of water, and i think the b5 is kicking in so im feeling a lil more confident bros
    Awesome! Congrats dude!

thanks for the kind words men and good luck to you all as well keep lifting bros

Thread Information