View Poll Results: Do you have stretch marks?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, allready before i started my first cycle

28 59.57%
  • Yes, but only since my first cycle

15 31.91%
  • No, I am natural and I don't have em

2 4.26%
  • No, but I have been cycling

2 4.26%

Thread: Stretch marks?

ShYnE[sK] is offline New Member

Stretch marks?

I was wondering how many people have stretch marks, and where?

I have them under my arm pits, any ideas of what actually helps to faint them?
    Last edited by ShYnE[sK]; 01-04-2004 at 08:10 AM.

MachZ is offline Member
    I have them now on my inner thighs pretty good.

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~Phytomer has a great product, i give it to all my pregnant clients it actually does work, but the only time that you can really reverse a streach mark is when there is still red in it. that means there is still circulation there so help repair the skin!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~Phytomer has a great product, i give it to all my pregnant clients it actually does work, but the only time that you can really reverse a streach mark is when there is still red in it. that means there is still circulation there so help repair the skin!~
    Good info there. I didn't know being red made a different as thats the way mine are. I'll have to get on that now, thanks for the insight.

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ Anytime I love helpin ya'll out!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

~ Anytime I love helpin ya'll out!~
    thanks, appreciate that!

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Wear you scars with pride ! i used to freak about them now i just see em as a symbol of growth!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I have them near my pecs.. RageControl said it perfect"symbol of growth" That how I see also.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I have battle scars under my armpits, on my chest a little bit and they are the worst on my upper thighs. I treat them with coco butter but it only helps them from getting to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    Wear you scars with pride ! i used to freak about them now i just see em as a symbol of growth!
    to me this symbol of growth is crap, I actually do not care that much about having stretch marks since they aren't that much visible tho large, it just seemes to me that it can't be a good thing since the skin is not looking natural anymore...and besides it gets worse every time yo gain (lean)mass.

while others which are way bigger don't have it, so it does not symbolise growth to me...maybe if I was actually big...

mfenske is offline Member
    For me they are bittersweet. They remind me that once I was a lazy, undisciplined, couch potato so they motivate me. On the other hand now that I am in a condition that I am proud to show my body I wish I didn't have them. Mark

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShYnE[sK]
    to me this symbol of growth is crap, I actually do not care that much about having stretch marks since they aren't that much visible tho large, it just seemes to me that it can't be a good thing since the skin is not looking natural anymore...and besides it gets worse every time yo gain (lean)mass.

while others which are way bigger don't have it, so it does not symbolise growth to me...maybe if I was actually big...
    I agree bro
    Stretch marks are really %¤%¤
    im on my first cycle now and had some stretchmarks from before and i really i hope i dont get anymore of them...
    I heard there is some cream (?) called Ritavin-A or something like that to "cure" stretchmarks not sure though...

take it easy bro and congrats on ur newborn baby!!!

I heard there is some cream (?) called Ritavin-A or something like that to "cure" stretchmarks not sure though...

take it easy bro and congrats on ur newborn baby!!![/QUOTE]

Thx bro! I sure will ;-)

as for the stretch marks i did some "research" and found out there are many different types of creams/oils which you can apply in order the make them less visible and prevent from extending. I think all of them are containing some sort of vitamin-E, also the intake of vitamin-E could prevent/decrease your stretch marks, I have also heard that the use of anti-scar creams can do much positive removing/vanishing, so I tihnk that if one would combine vitamine-E cream and anti0-scar cream + the intake of vitamine-E your chances are the best.
    some brands include: coco butter cream, vitamine-e cream, barmon s.m. cream, retin-a, mederma, and so on...

F stretch marks they look like sheit

IronAdam is offline Member
    Mederma works, but the $hit costs 40 bucks a tube. I can't afford it anymore so I'm just using some vitamin E cream. So far so good, not getting any additional ones. I agree they suck, but its part of the game.

Sara Dancer is offline Female Member
    My plastic surgeon highly recommended Strivectin. I recently bought it (link: http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin...&type=4&subid=0) but haven't used it yet.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member

Anyone know where this stuff can be found... is it over the counter?

Thanks
    -ost

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    i ran out of soap and started to use my girls stuff called "shea butter" in the shower. It really faded my stretch marks.

I got some on my shoulders half way through my first cycle when I hit 230lbs. I don't mind.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i got them near my armits, on my biceps and thighs. I just rub e45 on em to moisturise my skin and stop them getting any worse.

pumped73 is offline New Member
    Have you heard of DMARK from a company called Pharmathletica? I told my doctor about it, he thought it was a good idea. I can't find it yet, though, I think it's new...

tiffany is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Dancer
    My plastic surgeon highly recommended Strivectin. I recently bought it (link: http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin...&type=4&subid=0) but haven't used it yet.
    I actually sell this stuff. At $135.00 for a 6 ounce tube its not cheap but I am almost positive if you buy it at a department store you can get you $$ back if you dont like it, save your box and reciept. You have to be dedicated to it,2 times a day for 28 days..most of you guys/girls (including me) are all about making your body look hot- strech marks look like sh!t, its not considered a battle scare by average people who see it..they are like..huh, thats weird wonder what hes been doing?. Also Strivectin is AWESOME for wrinkles and expression lines on your face and neck.. I would highly reccomend it.
    You can always better your best

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it seems to me that ectomorphs never get them, myself included.. I'll get them after a workout on the back of my triceps, but they'll be gone in a few days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stretch marks?-picture-035.jpg  

Superhuman is offline Banned
    man, I got stretch marks all over my ****in legs and around my groin. They just started popping up all over like crazy like a month ago. I haven't done a cycle in like 2 1/2 months either. I kind-of like them though. It's like lightning bolts on my leg...

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    I have them on my back, right on my waist. I used to think I was wearing my pants too tight because it looked like those lines you get from clothing. I've never seen this on anybody else before. Seems a weird place to get them. I think I got them from last growth spurt years ago.

Nixter.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    I kind-of like them though. It's like lightning bolts on my leg...

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    biceps only, **** i'm weak, i need more battle scars

Thread Information