Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

VEET new razorless hair removal

Im not sure if this has been posted or not yet..... but i just found a razorless hair removal Cream and bladeless razor. It's made by VEET and what you do is apply the cream - let sit for 3 minutes or so..... and use the plastic razor and the hair comes right off. Nothing else has seemed to work for me - besides shaving and waxing. Nair for men is a waste of money (for me) and this VEET stuff is the only thing so far that has worked.

Just thought i throw in another hair removal option for those who don't want to wax.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I've used the Vett spray on hair remover wich was very easy and convenient to use, applicatin is so easy you only spay it on, i havent sen the bladeless blade though..i'll go look for it.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Im not sure if this has been posted or not yet..... but i just found a razorless hair removal Cream and bladeless razor. It's made by VEET and what you do is apply the cream - let sit for 3 minutes or so..... and use the plastic razor and the hair comes right off. Nothing else has seemed to work for me - besides shaving and waxing. Nair for men is a waste of money (for me) and this VEET stuff is the only thing so far that has worked.

Just thought i throw in another hair removal option for those who don't want to wax.

~Haz~
    YES, ive been tryin to ask about this for shavin back of shoulders and the top of my back. I figure i can reach back pretty far and not nic myself, since this isnt bladed. I guess im gonna have to pick some of this stuff up and try it. How much was this bladeless razor w/ cream???

-ost

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    how long does it last for? the hair being gone i mean

bubbathegut is offline Member
    thats what i want to know, the commercials always it lasts for 4 to 6 sixs...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    thats what i want to know, the commercials always it lasts for 4 to 6 sixs...

4 to 6 sixs??? what doe that mean?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    keep me updated on how this stuff works. Im actually gettin laser removal done soon.there is a place here that is offering 50% off. I didnt know the hair removal industry had 50% off sales but I wont complain

bubbathegut is offline Member
    oops 4 to 6 weeks, fingers not working

Thread Information