Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798

    Total Body Shaving

    I basically shave my whole body, in the winter I may go several months without saving below my neck, but in the summer I shave my whole body every couple of days. When I say whole body, I mean arms, legs, ass crack, chest, face, and sometimes even my head.

    With all that shaving, I hardly ever cut myself either... actually I never cut myself. If I cut anything, its my face .

    Does anybody else shave their body?

  2. #2
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I basically shave my whole body, in the winter I may go several months without saving below my neck, but in the summer I shave my whole body every couple of days. When I say whole body, I mean arms, legs, ass crack, chest, face, and sometimes even my head.

    With all that shaving, I hardly ever cut myself either... actually I never cut myself. If I cut anything, its my face .

    Does anybody else shave their body?


    **** lol.... sounds like a lot of work. How long does it take you to do all that? I shave everything above the waiste..... and just trim the **** below. I usually wax my chest/back.... and I shave my arms / face. I usually only cut my face as well


    <<LMO>>

  3. #3
    Anabolica's Avatar
    Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    267
    I shave everywhere except those out of reach places, Its a pain in the ass and takes forever.

    Even got a bad nick on my leg last week and left a nasty little scar.

    Shaving really pisses me off.

  4. #4
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    try waxing.. it lasts longer.. except the face..

    will be doing laser removal this winter.. yeaaaaaaa
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  5. #5
    Tryin2getHUGE's Avatar
    Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Where I lay my head
    Posts
    1,526
    Yeah you aint alone bro on the shaving... just takes FOREVER

  6. #6
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Do you shave your back by yourself? How?

  7. #7
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Do you shave your back by yourself? How?


    LOL..... I would NEVER shave my back. I couldn't imagine stubble growing in on my back. I just get it waxed once a month..... i barely grown hair on my back anyway.


    There are ways you can shave your back though, I remember seeing a product not too long ago called Razorbia or something like that, that looks almost like a back scratcher you attach a razor to. Then you just get a mirror and shave your shizzle lol.


    <<LMO>>

  8. #8
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    i shave my body using the veet spray on hair remover...the back requires some yoga skills , but i still do it, the ass crack i leave out though lol........i probably will do lazer treatment but when i save some more money cause its expensive

  9. #9
    H-BOL's Avatar
    H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    try waxing.. it lasts longer.. except the face..

    will be doing laser removal this winter.. yeaaaaaaa

    for what areas would you do this in?

  10. #10
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    I'm a pretty hairy cat.... but I have no hair on my back.

    I would love to have the laser surgery to remove the hair on my face.... how much does something like that cost? I just cant get a good shave on my face... I either cut myself or get horribly bad razor burn. Any suggestions?

  11. #11
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    I used to get lots of ingown hair and razor burn when shaving my face man, because i have curly and coarse hair that hapened to me so much, shaving used to make me look worse instead of better because of all the redness and irritation...
    So i visited a lazer clinic because it was new in town, you have to understand that it takes more than one session to get the hair removed permanently! everytime you do a lazer session it will cause the hair to grow much thinner and slower, as if you are going backwards in puberty!!! But after a few session (3-5weeks apart) the hair will be gone for good!! The more sessions you comit to, the cheaper it will turn out if you pay it up front..i did 5sessions for my neck under my chin where the irritation was worst because the skin curves, and also for the high beard (in between eyes and beard). Each session was 60bucks, so 300dollars total for the entire frontal neck and under the chin area and high beard and the hair has never grown back!! it has been 4years since i got it done and there is no hair!! now i only shave the sides and keep a goatie! shaving is so easy because the sides of the face dont get irritated for me. 300bucks was well worth the 4years of relief i've had so far!!

    As for the othe rparts of my body i'd like to get lazered (i'm a hairy mo-fo too!!) then it will cost me a lot because they are large compared to th small neck area i got done. I will wait another year or so for prices to drop lower as new methods come out in the market...i heard the newest method is called 'intense-light' wich is actually painless and can cover a larger amount of body hair in less time! because its newer it is more expensive though!!

  12. #12
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    I used to get lots of ingown hair and razor burn when shaving my face man, because i have curly and coarse hair that hapened to me so much, shaving used to make me look worse instead of better because of all the redness and irritation...
    So i visited a lazer clinic because it was new in town, you have to understand that it takes more than one session to get the hair removed permanently! everytime you do a lazer session it will cause the hair to grow much thinner and slower, as if you are going backwards in puberty!!! But after a few session (3-5weeks apart) the hair will be gone for good!! The more sessions you comit to, the cheaper it will turn out if you pay it up front..i did 5sessions for my neck under my chin where the irritation was worst because the skin curves, and also for the high beard (in between eyes and beard). Each session was 60bucks, so 300dollars total for the entire frontal neck and under the chin area and high beard and the hair has never grown back!! it has been 4years since i got it done and there is no hair!! now i only shave the sides and keep a goatie! shaving is so easy because the sides of the face dont get irritated for me. 300bucks was well worth the 4years of relief i've had so far!!

    As for the othe rparts of my body i'd like to get lazered (i'm a hairy mo-fo too!!) then it will cost me a lot because they are large compared to th small neck area i got done. I will wait another year or so for prices to drop lower as new methods come out in the market...i heard the newest method is called 'intense-light' wich is actually painless and can cover a larger amount of body hair in less time! because its newer it is more expensive though!!



    Very interesting. Not nearly expensive as I thought it was going to be. I am going to look into this... a baby smooth face again.

  13. #13
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    make sure you bargain with them, there are no such things as fixed prices fro lazer treatments, the more your getting done....the more hair your getting remove means the cheaper you should get it done for!

  14. #14
    mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I basically shave my whole body, in the winter I may go several months without saving below my neck, but in the summer I shave my whole body every couple of days. When I say whole body, I mean arms, legs, ass crack, chest, face, and sometimes even my head.

    With all that shaving, I hardly ever cut myself either... actually I never cut myself. If I cut anything, its my face .

    Does anybody else shave their body?
    I have from the nose to my toes usually all year. However, I think I am going to let my legs go this winter. Always such a pain, and the colde weather doesn't help, when I get chilled.

  15. #15
    bubbathegut's Avatar
    bubbathegut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    PLZ dont IM me 4 Source's
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I basically shave my whole body, in the winter I may go several months without saving below my neck, but in the summer I shave my whole body every couple of days. When I say whole body, I mean arms, legs, ass crack, chest, face, and sometimes even my head.

    With all that shaving, I hardly ever cut myself either... actually I never cut myself. If I cut anything, its my face .

    Does anybody else shave their body?


    i can get to everything except the crack, any special techniques i need to know, i would like to go to a spa and have them do it, but seems a little too personal having your legs up in the air....

  16. #16
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I'm a pretty hairy cat.... but I have no hair on my back.

    I would love to have the laser surgery to remove the hair on my face.... how much does something like that cost? I just cant get a good shave on my face... I either cut myself or get horribly bad razor burn. Any suggestions?


    Dude until you get lazer, buy yourself that new Mach III that is batter powered. Holy ****.....I have the same problems with not getting a good shave and getting irritation etc. Not anymore. That thing is awesome. Go to walmart and pick one up, you won't be sorry

    <<LMO>>

  17. #17
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    i can get to everything except the crack, any special techniques i need to know, i would like to go to a spa and have them do it, but seems a little too personal having your legs up in the air....



    LOL.... I wouldn't want my ass waxed. That would hurt like all hell. How do you shave your ass anyway? I wouldn't be able to reach. And not only that, but doesn't it itch like hell to have stubble in your ass crack lol

    This thread is getting grosser by the minute

    <<LMO>>

  18. #18
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    why not leave the crack alone? no one sees it

  19. #19
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    They do if you bring home the right kind of girl

  20. #20
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Do you shave your back by yourself? How?
    Its called a girlfriend.. lol

  21. #21
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Its called a girlfriend.. lol





    <<LMO>>

  22. #22
    ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut




    <<LMO>>
    you can always find a gym slut...

  23. #23
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    why not leave the crack alone? no one sees it

    If you like dinglebarries then I guess you could leave it alone.

  24. #24
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    you can always find a gym slut...


    Good point

    Maybe that is how I'll scare her away..... I'll be like hey wanna shave my back and ass for me lol. That would be great. Maybe I'll try it next time she calls me

    <<LMO>>

  25. #25
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Its called a girlfriend.. lol
    I got hair on my lats since i started using testo, really annoying, i can shave most of it tho, but it needs a good vax. But i dont dare to ask my girl to vax them, kinda wierd asking your girl to do that, id rather a total stranger did it hehe!

    I shave my forearms and chest aswell, but i will try veet very soon.

  26. #26
    Mighty Joe's Avatar
    Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,191
    Gotta shave the dome too!

  27. #27
    Mighty Joe's Avatar
    Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,191
    Gotta shave the dome if ya wanna be a true gymrat....LOL

  28. #28
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Gotta shave the dome if ya wanna be a true gymrat....LOL
    Haha pffcourse how could i forget!!! Dome and sack are always silky smooth

  29. #29
    brian11's Avatar
    brian11 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under the gym
    Posts
    947
    Laser removal is awesome........but it costs a fortune. I got the back of my neck done because i had a lot of hair and it looked bad, but it cost like $500 and that was a special. If you are going to do it on an area though go to Sona, they are really good. It takes over a year to complete the process. One session every 3 months for 5 sessions. I love the results!

    -B-

  30. #30
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    i gotta try it, i was told that no matter how many times you do it it will grow back eventually.

  31. #31
    bigjohnr's Avatar
    bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    266
    www.headblade.com for the head, it rocks

  32. #32
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    nickrizz with lazer hair removal, if done properly your hair has to grow back significantly thinner every time, when i got my neck under my chin done at first it didnt seem to do anything after the first session, second session the hair stopped growing for a while, then after i had completed all 5 sessions and said i think i'll stop and see what happens.....its been a long time man and the hair never grew back!!i have very dark black hair so it would have shown if it had grown back.

  33. #33
    MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    440
    I do the stomach, arm pits, face, and downtown..... not much growin anywhere else, guess i'm lucky?

  34. #34
    RATM's Avatar
    RATM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    somewhere in reality
    Posts
    1,123
    i do everything with something called Xelance. Its like the nair spray but not nearly as chemically toxic. Spray it on, prance around the house naked, and then into the shower. One note, it smells like azzzz. OMG does it smell, but it does the trick and for me i have had no problems ever using it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •