Thread: gyno surgery..

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

gyno surgery..

ok so ive been throwing it around. nolva isnt helping at all, so im trying to find out some info on it. does anyone know where to find a good doc. my girl just had a boob job and the doc that did hers does gyno surgery, but also i was wondering for people that had it done here in the USA, did insurnace cover any of it?

pspcs83 is offline Junior Member
    this may seem like a dumb q, but what exactly is gyno surgery

Sta11ion is offline Member
    IF YOU HAVE SOME TIME GO THREW THIS IT MIGHT HELP YOU OUT.http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=89850. aS OF INSURANCE IT DEPENDS ON YOUR COVERAGE IT IS CONSIDERED COSMETIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    ok so ive been throwing it around. nolva isnt helping at all, so im trying to find out some info on it. does anyone know where to find a good doc. my girl just had a boob job and the doc that did hers does gyno surgery, but also i was wondering for people that had it done here in the USA, did insurnace cover any of it?

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    Actually as far as insurance covering it more times than not it will if you have the surgery because of your "painful" gyno.... it depends on the doc that you go to and how he will bill it to the insurance... 3 of the guys that I train have had this done... and had the insurance foot most of the bill... however 2 of them did have a family doc to refer them to a cosmetic surgeon for the procedure... stating that there gyno was causing pain and they were afraid of future complications... the other guy had his family surgeon take care of it with no problems either the doc billed it as "painful" gyno so make sure your doc knows that it hurts and you want it gone....

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    any one know of a good surgeon in so cal

Thread Information