RockyX is offline Senior Member

For you other bros with big legs

Hey bros. Well my legs used to be 27" and then I tore my MCL, but through the magic of muscle memory I have been able to get my legs back up to about 26". Anyways here is my question. For you bros with big legs, what do you do about your legs rubbing together? When I walk the inside of my thighs rubs so raw and is very painful. What do you bros do about it? It did the same thing when they were 27" but my legs got used to it after a while. But the skin has gotten sensitive again since they had gotten smaller for a while.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    vaseline....

j/k, deal with it i guess. what type of briefs do you wear ??

tiny51 is offline Junior Member
    wear spandex like underarmor underwear or some sort of slippry surface i have the same problem

I wear boxers. Could that be the problem? Just like the boys hangin' free.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    I wear boxers. Could that be the problem? Just like the boys hangin' free.
    most definitely. i wear boxer briefs. sure you get a little bit sweaty, but at least they don't rub together. especially if you get the underarmour boxer briefs

Thanks bros gonna have to try those

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Hey bros. Well my legs used to be 27" and then I tore my MCL, but through the magic of muscle memory I have been able to get my legs back up to about 26". Anyways here is my question. For you bros with big legs, what do you do about your legs rubbing together? When I walk the inside of my thighs rubs so raw and is very painful. What do you bros do about it? It did the same thing when they were 27" but my legs got used to it after a while. But the skin has gotten sensitive again since they had gotten smaller for a while.
    Are you currently shaving your legs? If so that may be what is making it very painful. My thighs constantly rub together, and if it is HOT out like it always is here in NC, it is very painful.

Yeah bro, it's making it worse now that it's so **** hot. I live in Texas so you can imagine. But no I don't shave my legs. I can't imagine the feel from the stubble combined with this...ouch. But really it wouldn't make a difference because my legs have rubbed together so much now that the spots where they rub together are bald.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Baby powder for preventive and after care. This coming from a guy who could not walk on a treadmill because of the size of my legs.

Thread Information