Elizabeth is offline Female Member

Talking Shaving info!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin Care for Pubic Hair Shaving
    If you are shaving your pubic hair for Bodybuilding competitions or just to have your own bikini shave, you may notice a problem with red bumps, also known a "razor burn" cased by irritation and ingrown hairs, especially in the pubic area. Related to pubic shaving, since this often causes razor bumps, redness, skin irritation and razor burns.

Treatment for Razor burn and Razor Bumps
    Treatment for razor burn and razor bumps is one of the main concerns and problems for men and women who need a clean-shaven look for competitions or razor burns. cure for your razor burns and razor bumps caused by shaving pubic hair will not cause excessive drying of the skin, because it contains emollients and other rehydrators that counteract the normal drying effect of the buffered alcohol system. Thus, the affected skin area stay smooth, soft and moisturized.

Shaving Pubic Hair Tips
    Shaving pubic hair can cause problems with most people, even if you are careful about skin care. There are a few things you can do to decrease the likelihood of ingrown hairs, irritated skin and ugly razor bumps. First, never shave your pubic hairs when your skin is dry. Second, be sure the pubic area is clean before shaving to reduce the chance of infections. Third, always follow up on moisturizing the area of irritation.

The body, and all of it selected locations responds to shaving or the removal of hair as a type of injury to the affected tissue. The old myth that the shape of the hair shaft and or the hair type as it relates to person’s origins, race and or nationalities as being the sole culprit in causing ingrown hairs is no longer accurate.

Of course it does appear to be true that hair follicle size can determine the severity of ingrown hairs and razor bumps, when the post shaved tissue response to the irritating process of shaving/body hair removal is not properly treated.

Source-http://www.privashave.com/
    Last edited by Elizabeth; 07-16-2004 at 05:29 PM.
    The gym is my church as my dumbell is my pillow!!!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Please give credit to other people's work!

http://www.privashave.com/

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    OMFG! Can we say STALKER???
    Please give credit to other peoples work...wahhhhhhhhhhhh

Cry us a river stalker!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Please give credit to other people's work!

http://www.privashave.com/

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids

You can kiss my a$$.

If you post an article, cite the source. You should have learned that in grade school, if you ever attended.

You still stalking?? Speaking of grade school... Didnt the news pick you up hanging out at the elementry yard stalking little girls?? That why you here picking on Elizabeth??
    You can kiss my a$$.

If you post an article, cite the source. You should have learned that in grade school, if you ever attended.

Red face

Since you brought up grade school, I remember your type of dumb founded attitude there, oh sorry you must have been one of those in special education classes , yeah defiently. One thing though if you know there is something going on with the threads and posts and if you know where I got mine then what the he** does your opinon have to do with me in the first place, or are you just haveing a reverse side from something ? I really don't understand your actions nor do I really care but I just wanted to say I don't like the person you are.

You can kiss my a$$.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    What are you doing MM....reasearching everything she posts so you can harass her? Let it go already. Why don't you go to the steriods forum and pick on a few of the big guys...
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=111215

Wow you get off harassing everyone on here dont ya bro?

MMC78 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1114824", true);

Try posting your original opinions/arguments instead of just linking someone else's site. You'll get more respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth
    Since you brought up grade school, I remember your type of dumb founded attitude there, oh sorry you must have been one of those in special education classes , yeah defiently. One thing though if you know there is something going on with the threads and posts and if you know where I got mine then what the he** does your opinon have to do with me in the first place, or are you just haveing a reverse side from something ? I really don't understand your actions nor do I really care but I just wanted to say I don't like the person you are.

No special ed here. I've taught college classes and have been published. I don't like plagarism, and I was willing to drop it until LMR started accusing me of stalking.

You copied and pasted the articles verbatim and made it look like you wrote them yourself. You did this 3 times in one day.

It doesn't matter to me whether you like me or not. You posted the sources, I'm done with this topic. Sorry for being a prick.

OK, you totally just do not make any sense,

FIRST, you should have kept your nose on your face instead of up my as*.

SECOND, you just cant be a prick and then apologize for it like you never were in the first place.

THIRD, I thought only MODS and ADMINS administrate posts and threads.

FOURTH, THESE BOARDS ARE FOR PASSING ALONG INFORMATION TO FRIENDS AND OTHER MEMBERS.
    and FIFTH, edits on those posts were not because there was not a source listed, I edited it to show where a paragraph starts and a new one takes place.

(as you know the sites why dont you look them up and view how I made them more colorfull, and somethings easier to read and understand). and do not reply back to this thread or me.

I HAVE ABSOULUTLY HAD ENOUGH OF YOU.
    Last edited by Elizabeth; 07-17-2004 at 01:11 PM.

Dude! You stalked her on 3 threads in one day and you aren't a stalker?? Sounds like harassment to me. Now you admit to being a prick...bout time

Now take your tongue and shove it up some elses a$$ stalker and stop harassing the members. I went to college and I dont remember any of my professors or teachers stalking female students and calling people a$$e$.

You taught college classes? Sounds like a big bowl of bs here to me!
    No special ed here. I've taught college classes and have been published. I don't like plagarism, and I was willing to drop it until LMR started accusing me of stalking.

You copied and pasted the articles verbatim and made it look like you wrote them yourself. You did this 3 times in one day.

It doesn't matter to me whether you like me or not. You posted the sources, I'm done with this topic. Sorry for being a prick.

OK, you totally just do not make any sense,

FIRST, you should have kept your nose on your face instead of up my as*.

SECOND, you just cant be a prick and then apologize for it like you never were in the first place.

THIRD, I thought only MODS and ADMINS administrate posts and threads.

FOURTH, THESE BOARDS ARE FOR PASSING ALONG INFORMATION TO FRIENDS AND OTHER MEMBERS.
    and FIFTH, edits on those posts were not because there was not a source listed, I edited it to show where a paragraph starts and a new one takes place.

(as you know the sites why dont you look them up and view how I made them more colorfull, and somethings easier to read and understand). and do not reply back to this thread or me.

I HAVE ABSOULUTLY HAD ENOUGH OF YOU.

Last edited by MMC78; 07-18-2004 at 01:38 AM.

Dude! You stalked her on 3 threads in one day and you aren't a stalker??
    She copied VERBATIM 3 other people's work, without acknowledging or citing. How is posting a reply to those threads "stalking".

Now take your tongue and shove it up some elses a$$ stalker and stop harassing the members. I went to college and I dont remember any of my professors or teachers stalking female students and calling people a$$e$.
    Did you pass? Nah, if they catch you doing that in school, you fail the course and are put on academic probation. In the real world you get sued. And yes, someone could come here and lawyer your ass for plagarizing work.

Take a look at this thread--typical of what happens when members try to post other peoples' work as their own.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...3&page=1&pp=40

Why are you making this a gender issue??? I don't care if a member is male or female. Because she's a girl what I did was considered "stalking"? Because she's a girl I should be extra nice?

If you have anything more to say to me, take it to PMs. I don't like cluttering up such a good board with your drivel.
    Last edited by MMC78; 07-18-2004 at 01:39 AM.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    It does say "Source-http://........" all the way at the bottom of the post. I don't see what the comotion is about.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    And yes, someone could come here and lawyer your ass for plagarizing work.
    bahahahhahhahaa... I'm a Lawyer your ass!@

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    bahahahhahhahaa... I'm a Lawyer your ass!@

I know.... for someone so educated that sounded really stupid

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    It does say "Source-http://........" all the way at the bottom of the post. I don't see what the comotion is about.
    The original posts didn't.

yes they did , That is not why they were edited I friggin edited it because the paragraphs were not showing up right so I fixed it. Can you stop being a fool. Seriously at any time will defeiently do.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    hey leave MM alone! Of course he taught college courses cant you tell with his great english.

Also cut him some slack, it takes a lot to be a profesor. I mean where else is Devry Institute going to find people to narrate the TV/VCR Repair diploma course?

No dude, we're going to keep it on the board so the other members can see what a moron you are. You chimed in and ruined all her threads and I see you like doing this to other members like you're some kind of AR dictator. The article didnt have to have a source, who really cares. It was information to be shared with the other members. Didn't freakin matter but your sorry trippin a$$ that cant get a date for the prom had to ruin the whole thread. Actually, you chimed in and ruined a lot of people's threads since you decided to come along and be the editor in chief of AR.

...and it's "plagiarizing" not "plagarizing" he who taught college classes. Someone's going to "lawyer" me? Who the hell heard of using the word "lawyer" out of the place of a noun or adjective??? He who taught college classes?

She copied VERBATIM 3 other people's work, without acknowledging or citing. How is posting a reply to those threads "stalking".

Did you pass? Nah, if they catch you doing that in school, you fail the course and are put on academic probation. In the real world you get sued. And yes, someone could come here and lawyer your ass for plagarizing work.

Take a look at this thread--typical of what happens when members try to post other peoples' work as their own.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...3&page=1&pp=40

Why are you making this a gender issue??? I don't care if a member is male or female. Because she's a girl what I did was considered "stalking"? Because she's a girl I should be extra nice?

If you have anything more to say to me, take it to PMs. I don't like cluttering up such a good board with your drivel.

"where else is Devry Institute going to find people to narrate the TV/VCR Repair diploma course" hahahahahaha!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    hey leave MM alone! Of course he taught college courses cant you tell with his great english.

Also cut him some slack, it takes a lot to be a profesor. I mean where else is Devry Institute going to find people to narrate the TV/VCR Repair diploma course?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    "where else is Devry Institute going to find people to narrate the TV/VCR Repair diploma course" hahahahahaha!!!!

shut up hes going to lawyer you, too!@

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Why don't the three of you take your little Jerry Springer episode to provate messages and sort it out. You guys are just turning yet another informative thread into a POS.

hey chica, I didnt step on this thread and ruin it. The man did. When did you make vet bro? Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Why don't the three of you take your little Jerry Springer episode to provate messages and sort it out. You guys are just turning yet another informative thread into a POS.

Talking

Maybe you can get the hint that your just retarded, it's actually surprising how much someone can actually embarrass themselves. I think most of us are college educated but we are not losers whom are inadvertent. This is another great word for your personality (inadvertent) since your college educated, you should hopefully know what this word means. DUMBAS*
    The original posts didn't.
    Last edited by Elizabeth; 07-18-2004 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Agreed. Point was made. Drop it. Or else:
    http://leonardcrabs.tripod.com/

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    relax guys he was just trying to say to give credit were credit is due... of course he was somewhat disrespectfull in doing so but he was just trying to point something out.. and elizabeth yes he being rude but your goin down to his level by acting the way you are.. he said sorry relax for fuks sakes and let the guy be...women here need to relaxxxxx imo

um we asked you to drop it and you couldnt. WE are more then astatic to drop your mindless, thread ronching, embarrassing technique of rude remarks and other uninformative actions. Personally I think you owe me an apology on ruining my thread and saying things that are not true. and also acting very immature. WAITING!!!

Agreed. Point was made. Drop it.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Thanks LMR. The only reason I even said anything in this thread was because I think the shaving info is something that is useful to much of the population on AR. Who wants to be hairy nutsack guy?

It's fortunate that all of the info is in the first post becasue it's a shame when good posts get lost between pointless infighting. Nonetheless, now that this thread is filled with completely useles posts, including the two I've put up, the discussion of shaving is effectively over.

hey chica, I didnt step on this thread and ruin it. The man did. When did you make vet bro? Congrats!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Thanks for sharing this knowledge Elizabeth...
    I'm sure many members will find it useful...

um we asked you to drop it and you couldnt. WE are more then astatic to drop your mindless, thread ronching, embarrassing technique of rude remarks and other uninformative actions. Personally I think you owe me an apology on ruining my thread and saying things that are not true. and also acting very immature. WAITING!!!
    Sorry for being rude. Here's an idea, delete this thread and make a new one with the same info.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member

get em

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    ok mm.. if she posts her works cited page.. will she get an A on the thread? I didn't realize that here on AR you were expected to cite posts.. Do you check spelling and grammer as well?... f'n homogay

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    ok mm.. if she posts her works cited page.. will she get an A on the thread? I didn't realize that here on AR you were expected to cite posts.. Do you check spelling and grammer as well?... f'n homogay
    Thanks for you insight. WTF does this thread have to do with you?

Now go wait in the car.

Thread Information