apach108 is offline New Member

No facial hair!!!

I know this sounds weird but im 18 and i have no facial hair. i hate it. all my friends have sideburns or sumtin and i have nothing. Is there any vitamins i can take to help me grow facial hair.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    I don't think there is anything you can do for it. My bf is 31 and he has never been able to grow facial hair he has talked to his doctor and basically just been told thats the way it is for some men. He shaves about once a week and I can't even hardly see stuble just before he shaves.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

apach108 is offline New Member
    thanks doby

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    be happy. I hate shaving but I cant let it go for more than 3 days or else i cant even sleep it bothers me so much. The only way to make your facial hair eventually grow is to shave your face even if you dont need it. I played football with this guy in high school, he was shaving since he was 13 (even though he didnt need to) and could grow a beard better than anyone in high school even though he was only 15.

I've had sideburns since I was 17 and now they're really thin compared to the rest of my face because I havent shaved them for so long.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a few friends who are the same way and they are in their 30s. I wish I didnt have facial hair. It sucks. I wish I had that baby face look.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I dont know. I think I look good with alittle stubble going on

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea bro, i'm 21 and JUST started having to shave. I always got made fun of too, but now that i have to shave, i wish i could go back to not having to, its such a pain in the ass and makes me break out on my neck...........enjoy it while it lasts.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    You shoudl not be complaining!!! I woudl love to be in your shoes.. I hate shaving...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep. Spend like 15 dollars a month in razors.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    The only way to make your facial hair eventually grow is to shave your face even if you dont need it.

thats the best way IMO

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Be happy man! u have another case of 'i want it because i dont have it' believe me u dont want more hair unless its on your head!!!

rujulus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apach108
    I know this sounds weird but im 18 and i have no facial hair. i hate it. all my friends have sideburns or sumtin and i have nothing. Is there any vitamins i can take to help me grow facial hair.
    **** bro be happy about that trust me I wish I was like you...you don't want to shave everyday an worry about razor burn and all the other sh*t that comes along with shaving...

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    hey i bet u dont have a hairy chest either. thats definatly a good thing. having a hairy chest/back would suck. i can baaarly grow out sideburns but id rather not. but i dont have a very hairy chest/back

Wannaliftalot is offline New Member
    Bringing up an old thread, sorry

anyway I'm 23 and can grow a sorry exuse for a goaty and stuff all facial hair on the rest of my face.
    What I want to know is that if you were say taking Test, would this start to accelerate the growth if I was shaving twice a week, as I know eventually I will have a full beard but not till at least 30.
    To be honest it doesn't phase me, except that I can't grow siddies as there is this gap at the top where no hair grows!!! Just curious.

Cheers

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Be thankful you don't have it. I hate it... Even though I stay clean shaven all the time I'm one of those folks out there with the **** babyface. I'm going on 28 and get ID'd for friggin everything. When my wife put blonde tips in my hair, ppl thought I was 17. LOL..

Facial hair is a PAIN IN THE ASSS

nj123 is offline Member
    ive been able to grow an almost full beard since i was 15. at the end of 8th grade i already had full sideburns.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    The quick answer to your question is that in the end, it will be decided by genetics. Some men have more facial hair then others and there really isnt much you can do about it...no magic pills, creams or oils.

As long as you have in fact experienced the other phases of puberty such as a deepening in your voice, pubic hair, the ability to ejaculate along with an increase in size of penis and testicles, there is not much you can do but wait. In general, facial hair is the last change that accompanies puberty so it is possible that the amount of facial hair you have might increase over time....

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Im 47 Yrs old and cant grow a beard. started shaving at 23yrs old..
    not a big deal to me anymore.Your just one of the luck ones.
    Its nice to have a face as soft as a babys aSS.

Good luck to ya kid
    Geeeser

Devil Dog74 is offline Associate Member

Talking

Well if u was in the Marine corp you'd love not to have facial hair and side burns. Thats what we do every day is shave that rusty mug. And hair cuts every sunday. I'd trade u my facial hair growth for ur non growth anyday.

You will grow besides I heard if u started drinking beer it helps.

Devil Dog74

justyjust is offline New Member
    hay you one lucky ****er, cos i have to wake up like a lot of men and have to shave. its one mother ****ing pain in the ass. no girl want a ruff face anyway no worrys

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    shaving sux, you get rashes when it irritates and not to mention the cost of razors.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Believe me your better off with no hair

Thread Information