Thread: Testicle Biopsy

StevePJC is offline Member

Testicle Biopsy

Anyone ever had this done? Facing it in the morning and to say I'm worried would be the understatement of the year.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds painful.........I would be worried too

sorry, if this doesn't help

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Best of luck to you just curious is it cancer or a broken blood vessel or something?

will you have less testosterone production now?

I have almost no production as is. Last test had a number of 146. Had a sperm test done this week and was checked for a bundle of veins that could cause low count. Doctor felt something she thought should be looked at further. Sperm test showed EXTREMELY low and this is suspected. Really scares the hell out of me just thinking about it. Less than 12 hours away.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Steve, I haven't had anything like this so I couldn't tell but if they can give a guy a vasectomy (sp) in an office and he can walk to the car afterwards I'd hope yours would be even easier. I'm sure this will go easy for you. Have faith brother.......positive thoughts.......no worries. And update us on how it went.....I'm curious.

Well. That was interesting.

Got a local in my nether-region. Felt some brief pressure. That was it. They had a blinder up so I couldn't see what they were doing or using. Whole thing took about 3 minutes. Given vicodin and refused. (Had a problem with painkillers at one time) Now the waiting game for the results.

Hey at least you get to use roids with a prescripton legally

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ I know what it is like to be scared with those procedures~ I have had i think it is 4 now for cervical cancer and they are no fun for us girls so i can just imagine how it was for you!!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Bryan there's just something about that thought that doesn't get me at all excited. Wife and I have been trying to have kids now for three years with no luck. The thought of losing my nuts if it is cancer just doesn't really appeal to me. Legal gear or not. That's a hell of a trade. I appreciate the attempt though

Spun the procedure wasn't that bad. I'm a touch tender down there. As you probably know.... For me it's the waiting to hear that's driving me nuts.

Yes i understand completley i would think the same if i was in your position but you still have some sperm production correct?

And though it may take a while that is still a chance for you and your wife.

Things like this will effect you on many levels and i will be honest that although ive never been in the exact same situation ive been in horrible horrilbe life threatening situations before and i wish you the best of luck on the task youve got ahead of you i offer my support to you and hope you are blesed with the children that you desire

The last test showed none. It has flux'd from none to just under 100,000 at the most. I have never gone on any drugs to help that. As soon as I get some bloodwork done I will likely be put on HCG . I have clomid on the way though in the meantime.

This whole ordeal has been one major kick in the gut. I cant thank you enough for your kind words though.

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC
    Spun the procedure wasn't that bad. I'm a touch tender down there. As you probably know.... For me it's the waiting to hear that's driving me nuts.
    ~ The Waiting game sucks!!~ it took them almost a month to get my last results in!! I was sooo pissed!! You think that they would be a little quicker with things like this!! And **** insurace trys to get you to pay!!!~
    ~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

I haven't had a problem with the insurance yet. YET. I'm on a military base in Japan so there is no telling when I'll get the results. They're telling me that it will likely be the end of this week.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Glad to hear it wasn't painful....I'll keep my fingers crossed in hopes it's good news you recieve.

Cruiser_67 is offline New Member
    Best of luck to you. I remember when I was trying to have a kid all the disapointments till it finaly happened. Hopefully with some treatments that sperm count will rise.

MC

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    ****, wish you the best on this

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    i been of gear for 31 months and still zero sperm count. i too will have a biopsy

**** it got for it

all the best bro

Thread Information