Thread: Chemical Peels

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Chemical Peels

Have any of you had a chemical peel? If so what kind and what results did you get? I am thinking of getting one to remove acne marks.

berniec is offline Junior Member
    I had a series of 3 25% TCA peels done, cost me a small fortune and i'd say it maybe improved the marks 20-30% or so

...do some searching around on the web and u can order the Trichloroacetic Acid and have ur gf or someone just apply it to your back evenly with a gause pad (make sure they wear gloves) - my doc charged me about 2k for the series, i just bought a ****ing liter of the acid for liek $140 shipped that will last me a lifetime practicly -- do the peels 4 weeks apart from each other.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by berniec
    I had a series of 3 25% TCA peels done, cost me a small fortune and i'd say it maybe improved the marks 20-30% or so

...do some searching around on the web and u can order the Trichloroacetic Acid and have ur gf or someone just apply it to your back evenly with a gause pad (make sure they wear gloves) - my doc charged me about 2k for the series, i just bought a ****ing liter of the acid for liek $140 shipped that will last me a lifetime practicly -- do the peels 4 weeks apart from each other.
    Thats nice to know!! How does it feel? Does it make your skin flake off like a sun burn does or what?
    Thanks

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    friend just had one hes in 2of 6 his skin looks better nothing dramatic but better than before he said they charge 80 bucks i think i might try em the brochures he showed me of people with horrible acne the patients had good results looks like what accutane does. i tried accutane in high school its good but my acne came back

gonna get one next week bro let you know how it goes

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Thanks bro -- what type of peel are you getting?

its a blend of alpha-hydroxy, retinoic, resorcinol, go to www.skinmedica.com and click the link to VITALIZE PEEL

ps my friends skin doesnt look as oily and the redness has gone down a bit looks like the **** is GOOD cant wait it takes off the top layer of the skin the one that protects us from uv rays and uncloggs the pores which is exactly what i need its beneficial for me too bc i tan a lot bro

berniec is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    Thats nice to know!! How does it feel? Does it make your skin flake off like a sun burn does or what?
    Thanks
    with the 25% TCA peel ur skin will burn for about 10 minutes after you put it on (stand in front of a fan rite after you put the acid on to cool it down some -this is what my doc made me do) and then its red for about 12 hours then goes down like a sun burn and after 3 or 4 days starts to turn a dead skin brownish color and peel off -- DO NOT PEEL THE SKIN let it fall off on its own or you'll be left with uneven patches of redish skin.

Thread Information