Thread: Blood test

Blood test

I doubt that this is where I should be posting to get the best response, but it was the most relevant to the subject.

I want to get a blood test to check my hormone levels, what type of doctor should I go to for that, I have a feeling my family doctor doesnt have the capability to get results on my testosterone levels .

The reason why I ask is I have messed with Andro twice now and I feel like things may not have gone back to normal because I was too ignorant to run any PCT the first time.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    I doubt that this is where I should be posting to get the best response, but it was the most relevant to the subject.

I want to get a blood test to check my hormone levels, what type of doctor should I go to for that, I have a feeling my family doctor doesnt have the capability to get results on my testosterone levels .

The reason why I ask is I have messed with Andro twice now and I feel like things may not have gone back to normal because I was too ignorant to run any PCT the first time.
    Any Doctor can order a complete set of blood tests, what makes you think your Doctor can't ? These are the things you need to get testd, The numbers next to them are the ranges.

Testosterone , LH & Estradiol
    Testosterone, Total: 260 - 1000 ng/dL
    Testosterone, Free: 50 - 210 pg/mL
    Testosterone, Free %: 1.0 - 2.7%
    Estradiol: < 32 pg/mL
    LH: 1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL

Thread Information