slizzut is offline Senior Member

Do you use lotion when you go tanning?

If so what kind? I usually don't, just because i'm lazy.. and i'm lucky because my skin never dries up or peels.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    no, i dont, i get just as tan without it. i think its a waste of loot

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    no, i dont, i get just as tan without it. i think its a waste of loot

I'm the same way and I agree

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I use a good bronzer its only made in hawaii and its called maui babe best stuff ive ever used
    it works so good because they put coffee extract in it and various hawaii nut oils also has aloe to prevent drying and burning look into it

VIXI is offline Female Member
    i use Siren from designer skin...it has a tingle (which somepeople don'tlike) and cooling bronzer and smells really good...so I don't come out looking orange or smelling like dead skin...although I am pretty red for a while when I first come out...a good bronzer helps you to keep from having to tan quite so often to keep your color ...and the extra moisturizering helps to maintain your base tan...so much less chance of burning...I've been really happy with it..and have found it worth the cash...good size well priced bottle that goes a long way....xxxSass

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    i use Siren from designer skin...it has a tingle (which somepeople don'tlike) and cooling bronzer and smells really good...so I don't come out looking orange or smelling like dead skin...although I am pretty red for a while when I first come out...a good bronzer helps you to keep from having to tan quite so often to keep your color ...and the extra moisturizering helps to maintain your base tan...so much less chance of burning...I've been really happy with it..and have found it worth the cash...good size well priced bottle that goes a long way....xxxSass
    siren is good, try emerald bay mojo darkening sauce, good stuff

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    as long as its not just some cheap lotion, its helpful. the main thing lotion does is moisturizes your skin, and moisturized skin tans WAY better than dry skin. also, use a moisturizing lotion after you tan, it will help you keep your tan better. i've made several posts on this in the past. my ex works at a tanning salon, i've spent so many hours there, i couldn't help but become an expert on this ****.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy34
    as long as its not just some cheap lotion, its helpful. the main thing lotion does is moisturizes your skin, and moisturized skin tans WAY better than dry skin. also, use a moisturizing lotion after you tan, it will help you keep your tan better. i've made several posts on this in the past. my ex works at a tanning salon, i've spent so many hours there, i couldn't help but become an expert on this ****.
    try baby oil after you shower also

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I never put oil on when I go out in the sun, but I know I should. I have a medium complexion and I never burn, so I just don't worry about it much.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    You should at least moisturise your skin a couple times throughout the day on days you tan if you don't use tanning lotion. Tanning drys out your skin ALOT. So its a good idea but not necessary.

LM600 is offline New Member
    Bump to DTR Mojo Sauce is a quality tingle cream - leaves you abit red afterwards but that soon gives way to s nice dark natural looking tan - just make sure you don't miss any bits!

Thread Information