tryingtogain is offline Member

when i wake up i have lots of dry skin flakes in my eybrows i hate it plz help

when i wake up in the morning i have dry flaky dead skin skin in my eyebrows i hate it. does anyone know why? and how to fix it? its really bad sometimes. 18/m/

helios is offline Associate Member
    I get the same way, only its also the corners of my mouth. I get it bc of my acne meds/face wash. What got rid of it for me was using a high quality, fragrance-free, non-comodegenic (sp?) moisturizer for extra dry skin. I would apply it liberally each time i washed my face. I recommend vaseline Advanced Healing or Oil of Olay fragrance-free moisturizer. Good luck.

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    yuk. try a corticosteroid maybe its psorisis.

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jon rock
    yuk. try a corticosteroid maybe its psorisis.
    Psoriasis??? before you start blathering useless babble why don't you figure out what your'e talking about first. Do his symptoms really sound like a case of psoriasis to you, or do you feel like post whoring more stupid litter on this forum like in the lounge? Sounds like you still haven't shook your crackhabit.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogain
    when i wake up in the morning i have dry flaky dead skin skin in my eyebrows i hate it. does anyone know why? and how to fix it? its really bad sometimes. 18/m/
    i agree with helios, could be your face wash? use any kind of moisturizer? do you have naturally dry or oily skin?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogain
    I have the same thing. What helped me was to start specificially using a facial soap with moisturizer.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    in the morning try using baby oil with vit e, use a little bit were it is dry and apply as needed.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like dandruff . . . there's a few different causes, from nutrition, emotional distress, to bacteria or fungus, to just plain dry skin.

You're probably eating ok, and assuming you're not too stressed out, I'd say it was caused by one of the last 3 causes, in which case you could try shampooing with Head & Shoulders or Pine Tar shampoo. If it's a fungus, you could try dabbing your eyebrows with a bit of vinegar twice a day (vinegar works pretty well at zapping fungus); if this is your problem, you'll see results in a few days.
    If vinegar doesn't help, try bacitracin for a few days. If that doesn't help, it's time to see a dermatologist.
    Good luck . . .
    -Tock

Thread Information