Thread: nuts

bigordie is offline Member

nuts

im sorry if this is a little off the wall, but i was wondering if this was common if there is a physical explination for the reason as to why my nuts shrink during/after an intense workout. It goes back to normal in a little while but it seems to me like whenever i exert myself with high wieghts it happens...thanks

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    that seems strange....i would get checked for a hernia maybe. i wouldn't worry too much about it, but its a possibility.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    That is a little odd because it's usaually the opposite. They should drop as your body temperature raises. You should really feel it if it were an hernia. Next time it happens, go in the bathroom before they go back to normal and squeeze a little bit on the ball itself and see if it's overly sensative. I don't mean squeez the crap out of it, but just a little preasure.

if it were a hernea would it hurt or anything, because i have no pain at all i just never understood it. It also happens after an intense football practice or something

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    you might not necessarily feel pain if there is a hernia, but most likely would feel it. also, are you currently on cycle, and is it just happening while on? i wouldn't lose any sleep over it unless you start experiencing other symptoms though.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Yea yea, I can't explain it either, I've been checked by my doc for hernias every time I go for my physcial and never had one. But, when I do high intensity cardio, my junk doesn't drop. Like jeremy34 said, with the increased body temperature, they should. ahhh what's goin on here

nah im not on, its something that has always happened to me i just never understood, im gonna get checked for a hernea just to be safe

Thread Information