Shaving irritation

I break out under my neck every single time i shave. I use the Mach 3, and only go with the grain. Does anyone else have this problem and/or a solution?

dotNet is offline New Member

Pfb

I have a friend with the same problem, who has found this product to reduce his symptoms:

http://manstouch.com/skinbody/pfbvanish.html

(the above URL is for product information only - I can't guarantee they're a decent e-tailer or have the best price)

thanks alot, did your friend say that this stuff helped him?

yep, helps a lot with the neck ingrowns, and after waxing (back) to reduce irritation

thanks alot, I'm gonna try it out, I'm desperate at this point.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I use to get a little irritation and bumps around the neck..I bought soem high dollar shaving cream, and it hasn't been back since..On top of it all I have started using all of the same skin care line and love it..It's called Zirh..

www.zirh.com

Doc M

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I get razor burn on my stomach always until I switched to the M3 Power. I would totally recommend that razor to everyone. Easily the best razor on the market hands down. Give it a shot it is even better than the Mach 3 is.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    I use to get a little irritation and bumps around the neck..I bought soem high dollar shaving cream, and it hasn't been back since..On top of it all I have started using all of the same skin care line and love it..It's called Zirh..

www.zirh.com

Doc M

Which products do you use, there was like 1000 to choose from on that site

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I get razor burn on my stomach always until I switched to the M3 Power. I would totally recommend that razor to everyone. Easily the best razor on the market hands down. Give it a shot it is even better than the Mach 3 is.

does that **** really work? I figured that commercial was bull****, so I just keep using the regular mach 3.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Brother, I have the answer to all your troubles.

http://www.tendskin.com/

It does not get any better than that. I suffered from ingrown hairs badly, I was considering laser surgery to remore the hair on my face, but not anymore. This stuff is a little pricy, but it works GREAT. I just have the liquid, but next time I order I'm going to get everything they offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    does that **** really work? I figured that commercial was bull****, so I just keep using the regular mach 3.
    actually, yes it does. I recently tried it out myself, and while I can't necessarily say I get a *closer* shave, it definitely takes less time. certainly worth the investment

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    ladies please,
    the reason you get the bumps/pimples/spots on your neck is due to the fact that germs are getting in your pores. The best and easiest way to reduce this problem is to soak your razon blade in rubbing alcohol before you shave. (i personally soak my blade about 5-10 mins before i shave, but my lifting partner just leaves his blades in there the whole time but he says that it wears away at the gel strip) either way it works. save your loot and get some juice and not vagina cream big poppa bump

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Yeah it actually works. I wasnt sold on it either until Swolecat came in here raving about how good it was. Then I opted to jump on the bandwagon and give it a try. Definetly good stuff.

thanks for all the suggestions

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    ladies please,
    the reason you get the bumps/pimples/spots on your neck is due to the fact that germs are getting in your pores. The best and easiest way to reduce this problem is to soak your razon blade in rubbing alcohol before you shave. (i personally soak my blade about 5-10 mins before i shave, but my lifting partner just leaves his blades in there the whole time but he says that it wears away at the gel strip) either way it works. save your loot and get some juice and not vagina cream big poppa bump

Although bacteria can cause inflammation and sometimes breakouts, it has nothing to do with getting razor irritation or bumps..It all really comes down to skin lubrication and the direction and type of hair you have..African american males suffer the most because of the type of hair they have..If your hair curls back around into the follicle, then you are going to get an ingrown hair..Shaving against the grain just makes this concern even worse..

I personally suffered from skin irritation the most..Just an occasional ingrown hair..That's why the better grade shaving cream helped me so much..I firmly believe with most skin care products, you get what you pay for..

Papa..I use the Zirh shave cream(not the gel), "Clean" face wash, Fix gel, and the "Refresh" astringent..I personally love the stuff..

Doc M

thanks

Thread Information