Thread: Retin-A

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member

Retin-A

Hey guys, I'm going to be starting a cycle soon which will consist of Test e, Equipoise , and Winny, and of course Nolva and clomid. I'm somewhat prone to acne, not the serious, scarring kind, but annoying nonetheless. I did a cycle of test in the past and had acne breakouts on my arms, shoulders and back, as well as some on my face. Will Retin-A be effective in controlling the acne? I'm going overseas soon and can pick up some full strength cream easily. If you have any other ideas I'd be happy to check them out. Thanks.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i used it awhile back and just recently got the new stuff they came out with, the thing about it is, is that it brings all the under the skin zits to the surface. So you will break out and then it starts to clear. It could take up to 6 months to see full results. IMO differin gel worked much better but if you can get your hands on retin A then stick with it, hope it works for ya

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i have to stick with it, i used it and pimples got worse for a while and i stopped using it

pspcs83 is offline Junior Member
    be careful though, retin-a makes acne worse before it gets better. I used it a few years ago. It never really got rid of my acne. I use Differin before I go to bed and Benzaclyn in the AM. It works WONDERS. My acne cleared up within 3 days of this combo. I haven't broken out (more than 1 pimple at a time) in nearly 2 years.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    are they both prescription?? i need it for blackheads

i had whiteheads. doctor prescribed retin-a a while back, but that didn't really work so well. I'd just go see a doctor if you have blackheads.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I also use the benzaclin in the am and pm and differin gell in the pm. I also take doryx 100mg ed -- an anti biotic.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    accutane is the key to clearer skin bro

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    accutane is the key to clearer skin bro
    accutane also has some crappy side effects. I know several people who have used accutane and saw little or no results. Everyone's acne is different.

Thread Information