Thread: Preparation H

kboxer is offline Junior Member

Preparation H

What is the exact procedure when using it. Are the effects permanent or temporary? I have some skin in the lower abs and a little around nipples. It doesent hang but it isnt tight. If I jump it will jiggle a bit. I am 26 now so elasticity, I dont know. I only took my waist down a few inches and I did over a periiod of months. The cardio is working, just looking for something in the meantime.
    Last edited by kboxer; 08-24-2004 at 10:44 PM. Reason: forgot to add

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kboxer
    What is the exact procedure when using it. Are the effects permanent or temporary? I have some skin in the lower abs and a little around nipples. It doesent hang but it isnt tight. If I jump it will jiggle a bit. I am 26 now so elasticity, I dont know. I only took my waist down a few inches and I did over a periiod of months. The cardio is working, just looking for something in the meantime.

I've heard people say that prep H worked on slight gyno nipples.... but I'm sure the results are probably temporary. Are you on cycle? Have you tried Nolva and/or Idex?

I came off and used all PCT goods. It is going well just looking to speed up progress. I am getting there though

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    The preparation h will only work 2-3 days at a time. I can attest though that it works great on the abs. It will dry them right out. However, just remember that you still need to have a low body fat for it to really "work". It's not a miracle ointment, but will get that loose skin to tighten up quite nicely.

So each application will last 2-3 days at a time? How long do you keep it on for and when do you do it, at night?

Thread Information