DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

What to shave with?

I was checkin out all the articles on nair and all cuz I get ingrown hairs also. But, I shave with an electric razor.I use the blade that is similar to clippers without a guard before I get in the shower, then shower, and use the acutal razor when I get out. Then, I use cocoa butter. Only on occasions do I get ingrown hairs but ususally they suck. As for boys.....I use the clipper part on them and try not to get too close. I saw dude said nair works for the ass crack and that's a hard spot to get to. I am beginning to get hairs around my nipples. But they aren't too bad. The ones right around them are black, but the rest on my chest is light. I know if I shave it, it will come back darker....should I leave it alone until it gets heavy or go ahead and start shaving it like I do my stomach and all? And if so, what should I use to shave it with. Also, any suggest on the stomach and genitals with the least amount of ingrown hairs?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddySherles
    I was checkin out all the articles on nair and all cuz I get ingrown hairs also. But, I shave with an electric razor.I use the blade that is similar to clippers without a guard before I get in the shower, then shower, and use the acutal razor when I get out. Then, I use cocoa butter. Only on occasions do I get ingrown hairs but ususally they suck. As for boys.....I use the clipper part on them and try not to get too close. I saw dude said nair works for the ass crack and that's a hard spot to get to. I am beginning to get hairs around my nipples. But they aren't too bad. The ones right around them are black, but the rest on my chest is light. I know if I shave it, it will come back darker....should I leave it alone until it gets heavy or go ahead and start shaving it like I do my stomach and all? And if so, what should I use to shave it with. Also, any suggest on the stomach and genitals with the least amount of ingrown hairs?
    try using epilators the best one is Emjoi Gently Gold Caress try using kalo a hair inh. cream after u epilate apply it,for ingrowns try using a loofah sponge and salycilic acid soap umm and epilators can be used almost everywhere and its a lot better than shaving might be a lil painful tho which is ok if u aint a wus

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i just use water after i shower never bothered me although i brake out with gels and other stuff like that

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    you should use a wash clothe and dial anti bacterial body soap, that does the trick for me....and for after i shower i use jergens deep moisturizing lotion, it keeps the skin smoothe...and keeps the skin from being shaved so frequently

I just use water right after the shower, dont know about genitals though

hope this helps
    Alex

t-money is offline Member
    Cocoa butter is the shizznit! I use it all over right after I get out of the shower. It isn't greasy at all like a lot of lotions, but does a great job of moisturizing.

T

Thread Information