D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Hair, Hair and more Hair!!!!!!!!! Hope this HELPS YOU ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway just wanted to share my new procedure for combating hair loss, Im still waiting on my dutasteride(avodart) i ordered from overseas, and just recently ordered finasteride but my procedure for the past 3weeks for combating hair loss

Minioxdil 5% Kirkland generic version (CHEAP)
    L-Arginine and MSM mixed with the Minioxdil 5%

Nizoral 1% shampoo

What i noticed, Thickening of the hair follicles and little vellous hairs started popping out of my temple area, possible sign of regrowth in my receding hairline i hope only way to know is long term use and a commitment to the products im using

L-Arginine

"This is another essential amino acid for proper hair growth. In addition, it is the metabolic precursor for Nitric Oxide, which is a messenger substance that stimulates hair growth by opening Potassium channels. Arginine in large doses (3g-12g) may also help release Growth Hormone which probably helps in hair loss (along with anti-aging and body development). Since arginine stimulates Nitric Oxide (take 1.5mg morning and evening for this), it also enhances sexual performance and may prevent adverse sexual side effects when taking antiandrogens."

MSM

"Dr Richard Lee, MD answered: "MSM is methylsulfonylmethane. MSM is a natural form of organic sulfonyl sulfur compound that is found in the fluid of all living organisms. It is present in a variety of foods, including most fresh raw fruits and green vegetables, milk, meat, seafood, and some grains. It is also found in many common beverages such as milk, coffee and tea. MSM is a white, odorless, essentially tasteless, water-soluble crystalline solid sulfur powder. Proponents of MSM use claim that the sulfur normally provided to the body by MSM is required for healthy collagen and keratin, which are essential for healthy hair, skin and nails. "MSM and its related compounds are the source of 85 percent of the sulfur found in all living organisms". What they don't say is that the 'related compounds' are all that you need for the necessary sulfur your body needs. Humans obtain sulfur by ingesting the sulfur-containing amino acids methionine, cysteine, and cystine. Thus, sulfur is automatically obtained by consuming adequate amounts of protein foods (meat, fish, poultry, eggs, milk, cheese, nuts, and legumes) and requires no supplementation. I'm not the least bit convinced that MSM is of any benefit in the treatment of MPB. The campaign for MSM as a panacea for all health issues reminds me of chlorophyll advocacy in the 1950's (yes, I'm old enough to remember it), which had the trappings of science, but was of no value. It would be great, if there were a vitamin or mineral or herb that were beneficial in combating MPB, but there isn't. That doesn't mean we won't find one. Let's hope we do."

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Hey Doofy bro, watch out for gyno with the avodart.

yah i will be taking nolvadex regardless even with propecia gyno is a risk

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    yah i will be taking nolvadex regardless even with propecia gyno is a risk
    So how much Nova do you take, with Propecia, or Avodart? And do you take it regardless of the fact your cycling with steriods or not?

I am taking propecia, and I am scared senseless of getting gyno. Would it be good to take some Armi, or Nova while on Propecia, and how much?

I am asking cause you seem to have done your research.

Thanks bro.

well i still havent gotten my propecia or avodart in but i take my nolvadex before i started my cycle cause of preexisting gyno from 4ad, the burn and irritation bothers me during the day:/

mmc778 i believe has more more knowledge on propecia , but i rather be using avodart since it inhibits both 1 and 2 DHT

Yeah, I belive I got some gyno by taking Propecia. So if you are prone to gyno, better take the anti-e's.

Later.

is the gyno from propecia u got as bad as gyno from AS?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Just some numbers. Gyno from propecia in long term studies is less than 1% more than placebo. Meaning maybe 1 out of 125 people had a problem. It is possible, but most are fine.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I'm taking propecia(generic) and saw palmetto for a few moths now...absolutly not even close to getting gyno....its a very small chance , just keep training and your test levels wont drop that much.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    gyno... ha ha.. talk about parinoid. Are you going to take novladex forever...

Hell Yah

Thread Information