Thread: Stretch marks

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member

Stretch marks

Hello guys. I need some help. I noticed some stretchmarks on my biceps. Ive been on my new diet for 3 weeks now...I workout harder than ever.I can notice I am getting bigger pretty **** quick.. I saw those marks on my biceps before but they were small...now they are just getting bigger and longer.. it doesnt look nice. I mean they are not that bad YET... but I dont want it to get bigger and bigger.. I really need some help to stop it from getting bigger and if I can ..cure those that are on there already. I dont want to stop working out just because of da*n marks! >:[
    Help !

Thanks a lot

-Lucas
    Last edited by UberSoldat; 10-14-2004 at 06:25 PM.

PInk FLoyd is offline Junior Member
    I got the same problem, I got some in both inner bicep.. The most you can do
    is put some cocoa butter lotion stuff in the area to help prevent more from comming. Also you can go to a doctor and get some Retin-A, that may help.
    www.stretchmark.com also has a nice product. I havent used it, but they have some good reviews. The only bad thing is, unless you get like laser surgery, you can only make the redness go away, you cant really cure them. (atleast i dont think you can)

!Pink!

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member
    Yea I got them in the same area as You..inner bicep. I will give it a shot..probably see a doctor too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UberSoldat
    Hello guys. I need some help. I noticed some stretchmarks on my biceps. Ive been on my new diet for 3 weeks now...I workout harder than ever.I can notice I am getting bigger pretty **** quick.. I saw those marks on my biceps before but they were small...now they are just getting bigger and longer.. it doesnt look nice. I mean they are not that bad YET... but I dont want it to get bigger and bigger.. I really need some help to stop it from getting bigger and if I can ..cure those that are on there already. I dont want to stop working out just because of da*n marks! >:[
    Help !

Thanks a lot

-Lucas
    i read somewhere that when the stretch marks are red they still have blood runnin thru them but when theyre white thats it search the ar spa theres a good treatment but cant remeber where

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    bro ive had bad ones on arms for almost a year and i want to get them tatteed over with the same color ink i have a bro that did it you can barely notcie his stuff

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    I've read in several places that you only have two options, laser removal or tattoo...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I've read that you can use the scar treatment ointments (avail otc at a drug store) to help with them too. They're near impossible to prevent but keeping your skin moistuized is supposed to help a bit. Coco butter is my fav and I am oiled down with it 24/7.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information