tryingtogain is offline Member

men chest wax i can buy at walmart of fredmyers?

Any men chest wax that i can buy at walmart or fredmyers? If i do get chest wax do i probably have to let the hair grow out a fair amount to wax it?

Please help

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    ya u would need to let it grow for a while to get it to work. I would just shave it cause waxing hurts like hell.

P Rock is offline Member
    what about Nair. its for hair removal.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Nair never worked for me..i just always shaved...some people got irritated skin for shaving sensistive areas, but there is product called tend skin that is expensive, but works unbelievable for skin irritation.

nair dont work for me it irritates my skin like hell turns it red and it doesnt even take off the hairs for me. shaving dont work the stubble comes back in like 12 hrs and it breaks my chest out. I dont care about the pain of waxing i will do it. the pain is worth it if it doesnt comeback within like a week and there is no stubble. I just need to know if like walmart of fredmyers have any chest hair removal wax for men and if they do whats it called. Please thanks

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    chest wax sounds painful

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    At http://www.pioneerthinking.com/bodysugaring.html someone put up a recipe for "sugaring." It's like Nads, but it's lots cheaper, just as effective, and you make it yourself. Full instructions are there . . .

I made a batch a while back, and it does take a bit of finesse to get the consistency just right, but it can be done. The resulting product seemed to work ok, and it didn't tear off a layer of skin like the hot wax did (on my eyebrows -- ouch).

Anyway, here's what they say--seems like it's worth a try:
    ----------------------------------------
    Body Sugaring
    By LIMPBIZKET

Here's a recipe a friend gave me for that new aussie nads product you can make this at home for a lot cheaper.

Nads costs 30 bucks which is a lot of money for simple ingredients. I looked at nads.com to look at their ingredients. They were all natural so those ingredients are very cheap.

This process is called sugaring. Due to a bit of research I found out this isn't exactly a new found invention. This has been actually used in India for many years as well as stringing which is another story. This is a bit painful no matter how much the commercial makes it look so watch out if you hate pain. But after awhile, it will make your hair growth less thick and less frequent. If you hold your skin taut and rip it out quick, it is less painful.

Ingredients

1 cup sugar
    Half a lemon for the juice
    1/4 cup honey
    A little bit of Molasses if you have any like a drizzle
    Cornstarch (to powder with for tautness making it more effective)
    Something to spread the mixture with like a tongue depressor, popsicle stick, cheese spreader or spatula.
    Cotton fabric (any old thing you can find or buy some strips at a store)

Mix lemon, sugar, and honey in a bowl. Microwave on high for about 2-3 minutes, until it bubbles into a smooth consistency. I find this a lot simpler then turning on the stove, but it would be safer if you watched over the heat on the stove. If you use the stove use LOW heat. Now move away from the mixture and go do something while it cools a little down so you can touch it safely. A little bit warmer though is better though to use. Microwave it for 20 seconds if you find the need to. The NADS commercial said re heating isn’t necessary, but it’s no big deal doing so and I find it is necessary as all sugaring products do need just a little heating.

Make sure your legs or where ever you wish to place it is clean and dry. Then dust area with cornstarch so it’s more effective as it draws out oil. Spread a thin layer on your leg. Cover with a strip of fabric, and rubbing the strip the opposite way of hair growth, about 3 times.

Grab the fabric end and pull it off very quickly against the direction of the hair growth or the other way if you wish. It will hurt, but after awhile it’s a lot less painful. I’m sure you’re strong enough to withstand pain. Reheat the mix if it gets too hard to spread. This stores for a long time. I just use a vitamin E face cream container that’s plastic since that’s fairly big which costs only a buck at the dollar store. Just make sure it's clean and oil free. You could also use a glass jar as well.

yea thanks for the info but im really lookin for wax the nair stuff burns me and it even didnt remove the hair waxing will be painfull but worth it for me i break out on my chest with shaving

a mens waxin kit that i can buy over the counter at like walmart

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.kera-ban.com/pots.htm

You can get wax pots and waxing kits from Sally (that's the last name of the guy who owns the company) Beauty Supply. Or you can get something similar from eBay or elsewhere on the net.

The general gist of using this stuff is, you clean the area you're gonna wax (some companies have special stuff for cleaning), you spread the wax on with a popsicle stick, put a piece of fabric on the wax, let it cool for a few seconds, then rip it off quick like a band-aid. That's it.
    It works pretty well on most people . . . it's cheap enough so you could give it a try.

-Tock

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    The Nads works really well. I never liked Nair...it never worked for me either. My ex boyfriend in Barbados used Magic which is designed for Black men....to remove facial hair....but it worked well on his legs too. Not sure if you could use that or not....it's pretty potent stuff.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information