Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sta11ion is offline Member

Gyno having the operation

I have been thinking for some time to have the glands removed and I have finally decided to have the operation. I am inquiring if anyone had it done and if so what to expect threw the operation, if any pain afterwards and how the nipples look afterwards? Any Info would be greatly appreciated

K bolic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    I have been thinking for some time to have the glands removed and I have finally decided to have the operation. I am inquiring if anyone had it done and if so what to expect threw the operation, if any pain afterwards and how the nipples look afterwards? Any Info would be greatly appreciated

Definitely research a good Dr. if it's done correctly, you may never have to worry again. Post surgery you will be a little uncomfortable cause you have to wear a post op garment for a month or so. This is uncomfortable, try to wait till its cooler out because you'll be sweating you ass off wearing this. You will have some initial swelling in the chest and upper ab area. After about 4-6 weeks you can start to train again. Good luck and enjoy the anesthesia

MrDezel is offline Banned
    A good friend of mine had it done about 2 years ago and he didn't have a bad case of it at all and the doctor ended up taking a **** load of fat and what not out of him. He still has somwhat of puffy nips though and overall isn't 100% satisfied with the work.

He just went to the docs this past week to talk to him about it so I will let you know what he was told.

I had the surgery done last thursday, I feel like garbage I am exhausted all the time no energy at all. My left pec was swollen to the extent that they removed almost 60ml of fluid and blood. The anesthia was even worst it was expose to be day surgery but I was there another day becuase I could not move or open my eyes until 12 hours later. Let me suggest if you are extremely self concious about this and would not mind being in pain for a month and wear a tube for a bra. Then do it but if I could go back I would just leave it alone.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Do you have any pictures?
    before and after? I just had a mamogram done yesterday and I was told I kinda have it= being gyno. Which I am tweaked about my apperance too. I need some picts to compare tho.

Mine was not that bad the pic in my forum is me, I will try to inlarge it. I just had the surgery last week so its still looks bad. I am all brusied black, and have hemotoma-a which is a collection of blood underneath the skin. I have already been getting this drained 3 times. I am telling you dont do it, but if you are that insecure just remeber there is alot of pain, I ended up buying a sports bra to put on becuase the garment kept on falling off, my chest is to curved it was so anoying. Also I have been tired alot so I tried some injectable B12. Let me mention that the next day I did feel alot more energized.
    Also Do it with a drain it help reduce swelling and promote better skin condition. Remember the function of a drain is simple-it allows the fluid underneath the skin to drain into a small bulb
    where it can easily be emptied by you. I dont have this I found out after.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno having the operation-dscn0517a.jpg   Gyno having the operation-dscn0544a.jpg  
    Last edited by Sta11ion; 07-05-2004 at 01:07 PM.

When I get better I will show after pics in a few weeks
    Mine was not that bad the pic in my forum is me, I will try to inlarge it. I just had the surgery last week so its still looks bad. I am all brusied black, and have hemotoma-a which is a collection of blood underneath the skin. I have already been getting this drained 3 times. I am telling you dont do it, but if you are that insecure just remeber there is alot of pain, I ended up buying a sports bra to put on becuase the garment kept on falling off, my chest is to curved it was so anoying.
    Also Do it with a drain it help reduce swelling and promote better skin condition. Remember the function of a drain is simple-it allows the fluid underneath the skin to drain into a small bulb
    where it can easily be emptied by you. I dont have this I found out after.

I went today to get another drainage done on me, its been a few hours and my left gland is burning. Evertime they insert that anesthia it hurts for the first few seconds. You think after my fith time doing it I would get use to it
    ANyway my left side is bruised considerably. I would put pics up but I dont feel comfortable of the way my body is looking at this point. I have not trained for over 2 months, becuase of an injury and an motorcycle accident so I am a little self- con about the way my body looks. I will be posting my after pics later but maybe I will just zoom in my chest and leave some pics up I will decide by this weekend.

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    hey bro i also went through a bit of a tough time with the surgery but am 3 months post op and the main problem now is the scars, i did not expect them to be this visible- you found this to be a problem?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Stallion11, thanks for sharing your experience. Aside from the pain and temporary hassle that the surgery caused would you say that you are satisfied with the results? Also, hematoma is not good so that might be part of the reason your experience has been painful/difficult.

I cannot answer your question so far, the results are not final its almost been two weeks. So it will take another 3 weeks to see better results.
    Today they tried to remove the blood and fluid but it was to thick to remove so another incesion was done on my left gland. There was another 50ml of thick blood is was like jello. Even though they inserted anesthia th pain was still unbarebul. It has been 7 hours since they did this and the pain has increased. THis pain has surpassed my tolerance. I have not used any pain relievers so far in this surgery. But today I am going back to see him to prescribe DH. Even though it nocks me out its better then tolerating anymore pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Stallion11, thanks for sharing your experience. Aside from the pain and temporary hassle that the surgery caused would you say that you are satisfied with the results? Also, hematoma is not good so that might be part of the reason your experience has been painful/difficult.

What did that cost you?

The price was around $4000.00, But it also included some birth marks that were removed. When I shaved they always got cut so he removed those also a scar that had a build up of tissue that was also done.

Today I feel alot better still some pain because I was sliced again, but it actual is looking good. It feels weird when pinch it feels like there is nothing there no fat or tissue just feels hallow. Also I did try putting a shirt on without the garment just to see how it looks. My nipples dont protrude which was a concern of mine. Also it looks more neat. I cant wait to start training again hopefully another two weeks.

Glad to hear things are on the upswing. How's the vest fit under clothing? Is it easy enough to hide?

THE VEST IS EXTREMELY ANOYING, BUT WHAT I DID WAS USE A SPORT BRA. I ASKED MY GIRL TO GET A NO PADDED SPORT BRA, WHICH FITS TIGHTS. IT PREVENTS THE GARMENT TO MOVE AROUND. ALSO DOES PUT PRESSURE ON THE CHEST, WHICH PREVENTS FLUID FROM ACUMELATING. I JUST RELIZED HOW GAY THIS SOUNDS, YOU RELIZE SOMETHING UNTIL YOU READ IT YOURSELF. THANK GOD MY FRIENDS RESPECT me OR I WOULD BE HEREING ALL KINDS OF GAY COMMENTS. OR MAYBE THEY DONT RESPECT ME AND THEY KNOW THAT I HELD JUNIOR KICKBOXING AND MIDDLE WEIGHT KICKBOXING CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR A FEW YEARS AND THERE MIGHT BE SOME PUNISHMENT.
    ANYWAY YOU CANNOT TELL IF I AM WEARING ANY GARMENT. WHICH IS GOOD.
    Glad to hear things are on the upswing. How's the vest fit under clothing? Is it easy enough to hide?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    glad to hear you doin better bro.

Did the doc say that this was normal to have do all this extra slicin? and draining? I mean did you question why he didnt give you the drainer with bulb in the first place?

would you recommend this doc or do you think he was a flop?

what was his name?

and that 4 gs is that after tax or how did that work?

First off he said that my condition was extremely rare and that it was not normal, he mentioned that it should not have been this uncomfortable and painfull. As for the containers that is a differnet issue all together it depends on the surgeon. As for the drainage I did ask him regarding this he did mention that the chest should not of swollen as much. As far an answer I never received it yet I will be going on monday to get another drainage done, I will ask him then. Today I looked at my left gland and again it has fluid in it not as much as proir but still is there. As for the doctor I still have to give him another 2-3 weeks, until my chest heals. I cannot put judgement on his work until it is completed. The doctors name was DR.Martin. It is after tax the total was $3600, just for the surgery. To be honest it is more the pain and discomfort which let me suggest that it was a bad idea to go threw the surgery. But as it heals and the final result can be viewed I will put my judgement then. Also let me mention that I started to look at some middle aged men and older men, and you can see that alot of poeple out there have an actual breast. It looks disgusting, so maybe it will be worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    glad to hear you doin better bro.

Did the doc say that this was normal to have do all this extra slicin? and draining? I mean did you question why he didnt give you the drainer with bulb in the first place?

would you recommend this doc or do you think he was a flop?

what was his name?

and that 4 gs is that after tax or how did that work?

Two nights ago the fluid in my chest was to much, so I did what my doctor said not to do. I got a needle at drained it myself, it felt so much better after today I have to go see him because he wants to drain it again. KNow I have to mention what I did, he is right that I should not do this because of infection. BUt it was annoying.

Hey bro, sorry to hear you are still having pain and discomfort.

This thread is really informative so I'll give er another BUMP. Plastic surgeons often speak of gyno ops and other micro-surguries as if they are no bigger of a deal than getting a root canal but this serves as a reminder to all who may go under the knife that there can be complications and some painful downtime.

Its is true, when talking to a surgeon that surgery is nothing and there should be no complications. But, for me this is my first surgery were I had a choice to go threw with it or not(First was a knee surgery, done by a motorcycle accident). He mentioned that it should not of been as painfull, but for some reason I find it that I was lied to and my trust was taken advantage of.

Anyway, I went to see him today and again another drainage not that bad this time. Also was given a speach to not insert needles and remove the fluid myself. But there is a type of scar tissue forming around the lower part of the nipple it does feel hard. He mentioned that this is from the scarring and some people get that. Again I am the fortunate one. This is a joke, I constantly keep on getting surprises as I go along. Anyway again I have to back on monday for another check up.
    Hey bro, sorry to hear you are still having pain and discomfort.

This thread is really informative so I'll give er another BUMP. Plastic surgeons often speak of gyno ops and other micro-surguries as if they are no bigger of a deal than getting a root canal but this serves as a reminder to all who may go under the knife that there can be complications and some painful downtime.

Its is true, when talking to a surgeon that surgery is nothing and there should be no complications. But, for me this is my first surgery were I had a choice to go threw with it or not(First was a knee surgery, done by a motorcycle accident). He mentioned that it should not of been as painfull, but for some reason I find it that I was lied to and my trust was taken advantage of.

Anyway, I went to see him today and again another drainage not that bad this time. Also was given a speach to not insert needles and remove the fluid myself. But there is a type of scar tissue forming around the lower part of the nipple it does feel hard. He mentioned that this is from the scarring and some people get that. Again I am the fortunate one. This is a joke, I constantly keep on getting surprises as I go along. Anyway again I have to back on monday for another check up.
    I'm with ya bro, if good ol doc martin...(hey doc martins..) hehe if he decides to frack around with ya, we'll put the "boots" to em... how suiting.

good luck and hopin your feelin better soon dude... you gynoless wonder YOU!

Dally Thanks for the advice, but I still have to wait a couple more weeks then I will see.
    Yesterday I went to the gym just to show my face, but one thing lend to another next thing I know I am pushing some weights. I tried to do back but it felt uncomfortable to put myself in that position anytime I put my arms past my head it was just wrong. But I ended up doing chest, but I cannot touch my chest just a couple of inches above it. To my amazement I was benching 315 almost 8 times. THat was my max a few years back. It just felt so easy to do. I did Incline with help to left up the bar and that too was easy 245 10 times, flys 40 pound dumbell, decline 265 12 times all of these 4 sets. It is weird to be off almost 3 months and be pushing this weight with ease. It felt so good to train.
    ANyway I woke up this morning expecting my niples to be full of fluid and when I removed the garment. It was okay. I thought for sure it would of retained some fluid but nothing. Well maybe I will heal a little faster then expected. Then I could start the gas again and this time I will not have to worry about growing some breast because I am the gynoless wonder. Unique name maybe I should change my name to that on this board : )
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I'm with ya bro, if good ol doc martin...(hey doc martins..) hehe if he decides to frack around with ya, we'll put the "boots" to em... how suiting.

good luck and hopin your feelin better soon dude... you gynoless wonder YOU!

Last edited by Sta11ion; 07-06-2004 at 07:18 AM.

Its been a couple of days since my last post, I looked at my chest and finally the fluid is in my chest has reduced. One problem though, I saw some stitching left over so I had to take it out, it was almost half in itch I removed and then the thread broke. So I will leave it alone until next week when I see my surgeon. I will post some pics next week then I a month from there. I still have some pain in my nip and still hurts when I raise my arms above my head.

Went to see the doctor today, he removed another 4 cc of fluid out of my left chest. He did mention that I will have to see him this friday. I will post pics on Friday or Monday.

nj123 is offline Member
    just curious.. what did you get the gyno from? was it a cycle and did you use any anti e's?

To be honest I cannot tell you for sure, at a young age almost 15 I always had perky nipples with a little bit of a gyno look. I could of gotten it natural, I believe that some cycles that I did could of enhance it as well. As for anti e all my cycles I have ever done were short(2months) and weak. I never had past 500mg of test and something else in my system. Never longer then 2 weeks then I would reduce the mg. I only used it to have more power and be a little more aggresive when I used to fight in kickboxing. If I could find some older pics I will try to compare. But as for anti e I only took it when I felt a little bit of pain in the nipples took nolvadex and went away the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    just curious.. what did you get the gyno from? was it a cycle and did you use any anti e's?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    excellent post. im gonn abump it.

Went to see the doctor today, another 2 cc out of my left pec. He said the body should be able to drain natural for now on. I am developing a scar tissue behind the nipple. He said that it is temporary, a couple months and should go away and become soft again. I will have to see him in three weeks. I will try to get some pics this weekend. But to have the full affect of the surgery I will have to wait another 2 months. The scar tissue should be reduced by then.

Went to see the doctor today, another 2 cc out of my left pec. He said the body should be able to drain natural for now on. I am developing a scar tissue behind the nipple. He said that it is temporary, a couple months and should go away and become soft again. I will have to see him in three weeks. I will try to get some pics this weekend. But to have the full affect of the surgery I will have to wait another 2 months. The scar tissue should be reduced by then.

glad your doing better man, and to lift that weight even on the gas after 3 months is great .... let alone off of everything and no training, let alone pain etc.

good to hear your doin good, and congrats on the gynoless wonder just gettin better.

for the record my gyno has shrunk to almost unnoticeable now... I only used once for 3 weeks and ran nolvadex for some time .. then stopped it... and have not used anything since for over 2 months... nips are right about normal.

I dunno, but hey if I go back on, I'll get it again .. and yes with anti e's Im sure..

you .... NOPE

(hence : gynoless wonder)

HAHHAA

I Read It The First Time, Was A Little Confused. Then I Read It For The Third Time, And Then I Understood Everything. Lol Thanks Alot For The Incouragement, Also Dally I See That You Are Promoting That Kfc Diet. Believe Me It Works Haha.

Anyway, I Took Some Pics Of My Chest So I Will Download Them To My Computer In The Next Couple Days.
    Quote Originally Posted by dally
    glad Your Doing Better Man, And To Lift That Weight Even On The Gas After 3 Months Is Great .... Let Alone Off Of Everything And No Training, Let Alone Pain Etc.

Good To Hear Your Doin Good, And Congrats On The Gynoless Wonder Just Gettin Better.

For The Record My Gyno Has Shrunk To Almost Unnoticeable Now... I Only Used Once For 3 Weeks And Ran Nolvadex For Some Time .. Then Stopped It... And Have Not Used Anything Since For Over 2 Months... Nips Are Right About Normal.

I Dunno, But Hey If I Go Back On, I'll Get It Again .. And Yes With Anti E's Im Sure..

You .... Nope

(hence : Gynoless Wonder)

Hahhaa

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

thinkin big is offline Junior Member
    great thread..

I have slight gyno in one nip and been debatign the surgery..

thsi def makes methink hard about it ..

hope it allworks out bro

wired-up is offline Member
    any updates?

I decided to wait on the pics, reason being is that each day goes by and there is a better appearance towards my chest. I still have scar tissue that is still hard, which keeps my nipples protuding. Also I have started to train about a month ago so I am looking better but gained 10 pounds, I am trying to bulk up. It has always been difficult for me to gain weight. I have to eat everything and if I start writing down what I have been eating I will get a slashing like starter777, so I will leave it like that.I have my next apointment with the surgeon at the end of august. I willpost pics soon I just would feel alot better when my body at least looks a little better, but it will be soon.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Man I must toatally be a fukn moron........I left myself open on that one didnt I?
    Well anywho I dont
    see any gyno. In any of those pictures.

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    Man I must toatally be a fukn moron........I left myself open on that one didnt I?
    Well anywho I dont
    see any gyno. In any of those pictures.
    I agree, hardly noticeable.

You two are correct, it was just slightly noticable, it also depends on my weight. When my body fat was low, there is not to much fatty tissue. But when I was heavier and my body fat was double almost triple it would be more noticable. My main concern was for later in my life that it would grow. I never did do any high test or long cycles, all were short. It was more to just get a slight edge when fighting. But I am going to be doing some cycles which will be for mass, so my body will change. That was one of my concerns.

Here are pics from last night, the second one shows the incesion under the nipple. Also please know that I did not have time to wax
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno having the operation-aug1.jpg   Gyno having the operation-aug2.jpg   Gyno having the operation-aug3.jpg  

Just to update, but I have been training hard and noticed a big diffirence in strength and definition in my body. I have changed my diet to a more cleaner diet, my weight is at 189 at 8.6 % body fat which is good. I have been getting alot of compliments by people. Which always make someone feel better about themselves, hopefully the diet I have know will let me hit my 200 with minimum fat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information