justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Talking finally got my hands on somthing that works!!!

hey bros ive been having bad acne problems with my face and my back my back real bad for a bit not even from gear anyways i went to the doc and he perscribed me to the stuff called PRASCION (body and face wash) and after my 1st day i could already see a difference with my face and my back espesially my back so if yall are having this problem i STRONGLY suggest u go get ur doc to get u on this stuff ive tried everything i mean EVERYTHING in the book proactive etc. u name it ive tried it and have never found anything that has worked this well and just a few days ago one of my buds and i were talking and i had noticed his face clearing up to and i was like what did they get u on and sure enough it was this stuff so to all yall having this problem and i no it sucks give this stuff a try good luck to all and peace out

justin

RockStar69 is offline New Member
    does it dry out your skin?

Quote Originally Posted by RockStar69
    does it dry out your skin?
    i think its causing my face to dry out a lil but not my back at all i just put a lil moisteriser(acne kind) on the dry areas on my face and im good

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the post bro. I need something that works on my back, upper arms, and chest. Keep us posted. How long did it take to work? And, what impact did it have (if any) on those large back acnes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Thanks for the post bro. I need something that works on my back, upper arms, and chest. Keep us posted. How long did it take to work? And, what impact did it have (if any) on those large back acnes?
    man bro it might be hard to believe but after the first full 24hrs of its use i could already see a difference, the acne on my back is just dissapearing its great if ur having this problem i strongly suggest u look into the stuff ur acne on ur back couldnt possibally be worse than mine and its been umm a lil over a week or so now and i hardly have any ance on my back at all also i am taking pills called DORYX and u only take them once a day and thats before bedtime and if im not mistaken those are also for body acne, if u can get ur hands on both from ur doc DO IT if u have any other ?s bro just shoot away or u can pm me good luck

Thread Information