Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: tanning spots?

  1. #1
    dr.shred's Avatar
    dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,328

    tanning spots?

    anyone ever get little white spots on back or shoulders from tanning? I have these little spots on back and shoulders i think they are from tanning.

    -SHRED

  2. #2
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Yes thats old age mate, as you get older the pigmentation starts braking down and thats what the spots are. Its totally caused by the sun.

  3. #3
    spkmania's Avatar
    spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    330
    no, he's talking about the white spots above your ass and on your shoulders that you get from tanning beds.

  4. #4
    painandpleasure42's Avatar
    painandpleasure42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    21
    I get the same thing. I believe its tinea versicolor a skin infection. You can get it from tanning beds and uncleaned weight benchs. You can either go to a dermo or u can use selson blue and wash the area with it when you shower. That clears it up for me after about a week.

  5. #5
    ManzNumero1's Avatar
    ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    621
    no the spots are from your pressure points on your body. when you lay down, your pressing hard on your shoulder blades and your ass and heels, these spots can't get tan, there pressing too much pressure against the lights.

  6. #6
    ManzNumero1's Avatar
    ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    621
    do a stand up to tan them , or turn over .

  7. #7
    dr.shred's Avatar
    dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,328
    i do do stand-up...

  8. #8
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    no the spots are from your pressure points on your body. when you lay down, your pressing hard on your shoulder blades and your ass and heels, these spots can't get tan, there pressing too much pressure against the lights.
    bingo.

    most commonly appear on the shoulder blade and cheek area

  9. #9
    dr.shred's Avatar
    dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,328
    i dont think thats what it is because I have never had them till this year and they are mainly on shoulders and back.

  10. #10
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745
    Quote Originally Posted by painandpleasure42
    I get the same thing. I believe its tinea versicolor a skin infection. You can get it from tanning beds and uncleaned weight benchs. You can either go to a dermo or u can use selson blue and wash the area with it when you shower. That clears it up for me after about a week.
    Not to argue, but I own a tanning salon and what he has is tinea versicolor, but it is not caused by tanning but shows up when you tan. It is a skin fungus that we all carry. The best way to get rid of it is body drench " wipe out" or other sunspot formulas.
    Your salon should carry this stuff, we sell alot of wipe out. It works very well.

  11. #11
    dr.shred's Avatar
    dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Not to argue, but I own a tanning salon and what he has is tinea versicolor, but it is not caused by tanning but shows up when you tan. It is a skin fungus that we all carry. The best way to get rid of it is body drench " wipe out" or other sunspot formulas.
    Your salon should carry this stuff, we sell alot of wipe out. It works very well.
    thanks bro.

  12. #12
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745
    Sent a pm to you dr. shred, but it said performed illegal operation and shut down but get the "wipe out" from body drench and it will clear up very fast, everybody gets it at some time any salon can order it if they don't have it already.

  13. #13
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    well **** next time clairify shred.

    i've had both but the way you talked it was as if you had the pressure spots. bastard. haha.

  14. #14
    dr.shred's Avatar
    dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    well **** next time clairify shred.

    i've had both but the way you talked it was as if you had the pressure spots. bastard. haha.
    hahah

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,068
    I get them on the back of my arms, not my shoulders or cheeks...Wonder why?

  16. #16
    dr.shred's Avatar
    dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,328
    it weird i have never gotten them before from tanning untill this year, but i do not use any type of cream when i tan either so maybe that has something to do with it.

  17. #17
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    i do not use any type of cream when i tan either so maybe that has something to do with it.
    Not using lotion has nothing to do with the white spots, everybody carries it. The wipe out gel will get rid of it Not using lotion will slow down how dark you get and cause dry skin but not white spots.

  18. #18
    dr.shred's Avatar
    dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,328
    what is the lotion? can you be more specific?

  19. #19
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    what is the lotion? can you be more specific?
    Try alot of different packets of lotion before you buy. Try the level 1 non-tingle ( non-reddening ) ,the tingle lotions take getting use to. Not real sure if I understand your question " what is the lotion" The spot remover is made by body drench and is called wipe out, comes in a grey bottle.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •