NickV344 is offline Junior Member

Tanning post workout results!!!

Someone has told me that if you tan right away after your workout, you get a better tan due to all of the blood circulating throughout your body as compared to tanning before a workout. Is this True or is it nonsense bs?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Personnaly I'd think this is bull sh*t... As I understand it, tanning is skin related, not blood related... Maybe you'll look darker because of your increased blood circulation, but this won't help you get darker.

Maybe I'm wrong thought.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Its true in theory, it's not a huge difference. The increased blood flow to the skin area gives a deeper tan, also your skin is "opened up more ( to put it simply) This increased blood flow is what tingle lotions do and why they work better if you can take them ( I can't use them though, skin is to sensitive )Tanning salon owner 6 years, certified cosmetology degree

You are right about being skin related ( that's why the old baked from the inside has been disproved) but increased blood flow feeds the skin with oxygen rich blood. (this section in the training manual is over 20 pages, trimmed it down to make it easy )
    Last edited by goodcents; 01-21-2005 at 12:22 PM.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Its true in theory, it's not a huge difference. The increased blood flow to the skin area gives a deeper tan, also your skin is "opened up more ( to put it simply) This increased blood flow is what tingle lotions do and why they work better if you can take them ( I can't use them though, skin is to sensitive )Tanning salon owner 6 years, certified cosmetology degree

You are right about being skin related ( that's why the old baked from the inside has been disproved) but increased blood flow feeds the skin with oxygen rich blood. (this section in the training manual is over 20 pages, trimmed it down to make it easy )
    Great post!

Thanks for the input... I'll go back to eat my words now

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i heard it was good also cuz ur pores are open more and it alows it to tan deeper or somthing like thatLOL

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    cool thanks fellas

joevette is offline Banned
    I already have too many things to do pwo to worry about tanning, 2 slin shots, 2 IGF-1 LR3 shots, 2 meals etc.

Thread Information