Thread: Tanning

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member

Question Tanning

Anyone heard of that tanning lotion that makes your skin tingle and you tan really fast?? I cant think of the name of it, or where I can buy some...I know its illegal in TX...

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Anyone heard of that tanning lotion that makes your skin tingle and you tan really fast?? I cant think of the name of it, or where I can buy some...I know its illegal in TX...

Yeah, theres a whole bunch of them. I got some "pyro" by California tan and that stuff had the highest tingling factor you can buy. Wicked stuff.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005

.....enriched uranium. Just kidding!!

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    Eff that chew 400mg of niacin it will flush your skin the same **** that these lotions do... It feels kinda cool too, but then again it maybe just me I'm a sick ****

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    Sorry forgot to tell you about 10-15 mins before you go into the bed. And drink it with at least half liter of water otherwise you will get hot as hell, and just a sidenot this is not for the beginning tanner or people who burn easy.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    its called MAFIA here in florida...i use it.

xfade7 is offline Member
    you're talking about something that makes you tan faster so you ahve to stay out less? hmmm id be interested as well.. i hate laying out for awhile and im one white ass guy.

xf

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i no what ur talking bout but i dont think its illegal in texas, i no a bunch of peeps that use it and its sold in my tanning place so iono bout the illegal part...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Not sure why a lotion with tingler would be illegal. Try http://www.lotion4you.com/

Paris....watch the niacin. Some people are HYPER sensitive to it. I took it once and ended up in the ER.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Thanks CB that was really helpful!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    That's me......I'm just full of helpful info!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    It is not illegal in TX.

I used to manage at a very established tanning salon chain in TX.
    We had those lotions. What they do is promote more bloodflow to the surface of the skin, thats why you look like a lobster when you get out. You look and feel burned but you really are not. It goes away and you are left with a good tan.
    See what happens is the skin cells get oxidized and turn brow, just like if you bit into an apple and left it out in the air. The apple turns brown from oxidation.
    So if you have more blood flow close to the skin you have a fresh supply of oxygen and better rate of oxidation!
    The lotions are pricey. Get them online its way cheaper than when you get them in the salon.
    The markup is ridiculous. Plus most of the people selling them to you work off commission so they will lie to you and tell you that their product is fresh and the ones you buy off the internet are not.

Dont beleive that boolsht.
    The place I work at had a storage warehouse with enough lotion to supply the whole city. So there is no difference I know for a fact. They just want you to buy for them so they can make a 75-85% markup.
    I stopped working at those types of places cuz I dont like knowingly ripping people off and benefitting from it.

If you want the best tan use the stand up machines. They will give you the most even tan.

The beds are not very ergonomic, so you can get stripes on your sides in between your ass-cheeks ect ect.

Always wear goggles unless you like having kateracs (dont know the spelling, sorry)

It takes about a day for your tan to come out fully so dont be looking in the mirror right away.

Never burn, it does not "kickstart" your tan
    it can, however, kickstart your skin cancer.
    Dont tan more than once evry other day unless you want to have leathery skin and skin cancer.

Start gradually and dont over do it, once you get your tan you will just have to do maintenance on it from there on out.

Lotions important to use, it will keep your skin healthy which in turn leads to a better looking tan.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head...
    Hope I helped!
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 03-04-2005 at 02:30 PM.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    well ive been tanning in a tanning bed and i dont plan on anyone look inside my butt crack so im not too worried but ya i like it and my acne on my chest has cleared up a little and i wear those little goggles and **** and its alright yes the ****en lotion is ****en expensive i bought a lotion for like 60 bucks and i felt so stupid ****T THAT TANNING LADY FOR BEING SO HOT AND WEARING A WHITE SHIRT WITH HER NIPPLES SHOWING !! GOD !!!!!!!!!

Thread Information