Thread: Acne

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member

Acne

Never had it before in my life, but today I noticed that I have about 20 small spots on my back and I was just wondering if these will go away after my cycle has ended or is this going to be an ongoing thing now that I will need to get sorted.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Alot of peope including myself breakout across their back and shoulders after cycle. This is due to the hormonal levels in the body being imbalanced, which causes the skin to break out. I have never had problems on my face, but I began PCT 2 days ago and I am beginning to control it but I noticed about 5-7 days after cycle end my shoulders breaking out bad. I even got a little on my chest this time which is new for me. I control it by using oxy pads and benzoyl peroxide, as well as tanning, the key to the pad is making sure there is salycic acid in the medication b/c that is what kills the bacteria. Hope this helps, but I can assure you that for most people it is only a temporary problem not permanent.

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro for the advice, I was starting to **it bricks that this was hear to stay.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    RJM03 is right o what to use and such. It doesnt matter if your not prone to acne you will still get it while administering AAS. I NEVER ever had any acne but when i started juicing i got quite a bit on my lower back and shoulders, dont sweat it bro.

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    a good salicylic acid product to use is clearasil's daily facial moisturizer...it's the proper pH, proper strength, can be used anywhere-not just the face, and , to me, best of all it's about 3 bucks a tube at walmart
    salicylic acid functions as an exfoliant, anti irritant, and anti microbial product

Thread Information