bad dude is offline New Member

Unhappy avoiding stretch marks...?

I have plenty of friends that have went the AS road and I'm thinking about the same. I dred stretch marks though( between upper pecs and the delts). I know this shouldn't be my biggest worry but hey, it is a worry. Of course i want to get big ,but is there a way to avoid these horrible marks. I have heard that vit E cream helps. any thoughts ???

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I look at them as battle scars or marks of the trade. SHOW THEM OFF WITH PRIDE BRO!

-g

bad dude is offline New Member
    that is one way to look at it, but that is hardly my viewpoint. I put stretch marks on the same level as acne, maybe even worse. acne goes away fairly quick.

JOSE is offline New Member
    I started working out heavy and noticed marks developing in my upper chest and upper bicep. What worked for me was applying sun tan lotion with a high spf rating and hitting the beach. The tan hides them well.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    do a search for "stretch mark" and you'll find a shitload of posts about this, there are some very good suggestions in there, including links to sites that also have some info.

But as i remember from the other thread about SM, the overall opinion of all members was that there really isn't anything that will help get rid of SM. The best thing I think you could do is laser surgery or something, and that shit isn't cheap.

timvds is offline Member
    dude, seriously, i dont think you can avoid them. just hide them.

the only way to avoid them is to not get big quick, so my suggestion to you would be to train naturally.

nymattyk is offline Member
    stretch marks kinda come with the territory of getting bigger. as long as they dont get too nasty then i dont think theyre anything to worry about. keep your body tan and that will make them look a lot better

bicho is offline New Member

Re: avoiding stretch marks...?

Originally posted by bad dude
    I have plenty of friends that have went the AS road and I'm thinking about the same. I dred stretch marks though( between upper pecs and the delts). I know this shouldn't be my biggest worry but hey, it is a worry. Of course i want to get big ,but is there a way to avoid these horrible marks. I have heard that vit E cream helps. any thoughts ???
    Strech marks comes with rapid weight change. So they are an element if you are taking AAS. Any way, some path to avoid them is use Vit. E. If you get them there is a laser therapy that works when they are red. If they are white then you might try Retin A

Good luck

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    shit, I've had streach marks on my upper legs for like 5 years, those bad boys arn't going away it seems!

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    They way I look at it is this. What would you rather have 21 inch arms with strech marks or weak ass puny arms with no strech marks. Im sure you will get more p*ssy with the 21 inch arms then the puny ones.

SAMSONN is offline New Member
    my ex girlfriend used cocoa butter on her stomach when she was pregnant and she didn't get any stretch marks there, but some on her ars and boobs. Maybe it's worth a try

Thread Information