Dozerd is offline Junior Member

should i tell the skin dr. i used gear

im 6weeks off a sus and deca cycle the acne hit towards the end the big painful deep ones and little red dots on my chest shoulder and head. i started with soap with salicylic acid3% and a cream with benzoyl peroxide10% right away its been 6weeks now and the acne has cleard maybe 10%. i see a skin dr. tomorrow should i tell him about the gear?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I would say no. Since it is not life threatening. It seems like they get ignorant as soon as people bring it up and "shut off" right on the spot. The docs predudice will then stand in the way of them doing a good job for you IMO.

Say you were doing prohormones that are supposed to stimulate your bodys natural test levels, something from a health food store. If he gets specific say it's been weeks since you used it and you can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I would say no. Since it is not life threatening. It seems like they get ignorant as soon as people bring it up and "shut off" right on the spot. The docs predudice will then stand in the way of them doing a good job for you IMO.

Say you were doing prohormones that are supposed to stimulate your bodys natural test levels, something from a health food store. If he gets specific say it's been weeks since you used it and you can't remember.
    WRONG!!! Yes, tell him you WERE messing around with steroids a little, but you dont want it affecting health insurance coverage if you can, these doctors are getting paid from guys like us, hell he'll probably be praying you roid up more so he gets paid more the next time you visit. Also, it's very important to know what is causing your acne outbreak for him to prescribe you the right type of medication. I told my dermatologist the straight up truth and he wrote me like 3 diffrent prescriptions.

i do have insurance thru my union its ppo 90% coverage

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer
    im 6weeks off a sus and deca cycle the acne hit towards the end the big painful deep ones and little red dots on my chest shoulder and head. i started with soap with salicylic acid3% and a cream with benzoyl peroxide10% right away its been 6weeks now and the acne has cleard maybe 10%. i see a skin dr. tomorrow should i tell him about the gear?
    I have always been up front with my Doc, I get the lecture from him but he always helps me out.Like with my gyno problem although he did not know how to treat it he sent to a endocrinoloigst who has treated B/B for the past 33 years.Doctors arent cops so as long as you arent abusing the old or the young or beating on family members and have no brand new stab or gun shoot wounds they are prety cool about it.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I would say No, they will give you the same prescription. That they give everyone else anyway. I would not what to get three different prescription anyway. You will have to give one a try for a few weeks and move to the next one. Then go see the doctor again, just mention that it could be stress related. You dont what the doctor to put in your file that you used AS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer

She wants to put me on accutane after looking at me for 2secs. first thing she said at 29 you should not have ance your a big guy are you on steroids because accutane will have bad sides if you are, i said no i am not i have had acne since i was 15 i just have insurance now to take care of it. Did the blood work and now i wait to see if the blood come back ok. Its been 6weeks since my cycle. Can i cycle while on accutane i was planing a cycle early summer?

Sta11ion is offline Member
    No I dont recommend to cycle on accutane it is extremely toxic. Ask for a cream also try taking 250 mg of b6 per day. That will help.

Ok ill wait. Will accutane stop acne when i do a cycle after the treatment?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Tell your doc the truth...... that's what I did when i broke out on Clomid the last time. They usually don't care, but it helps them to know what they are dealing with. Accutane is a miracle drug, but like the others said wait and give your liver a break. Get blood work done and if your liver values are ok, then have your doc prescribe you some. but until then B5 in large doses, maybe some retin A and an oral anti-biotic (minocylin, arithromisin, etc).

the dr did blood work today as i stated above im waiting to hear from her to know if im good for accutane

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    No I dont recommend to cycle on accutane it is extremely toxic. Ask for a cream also try taking 250 mg of b6 per day. That will help.
    B6 or B5 ?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    B6 or B5 ?

B5 not B6.....I think he made a typo

ok b5 ill try it thanks. will i get acne again after accutane if i use roids.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    b5 is that just ****en pills and how how fast does it start helping!!!

Thread Information