Thread: Stretch Marks

Machin3 is offline Associate Member

Stretch Marks

So i lifted and got bigger had a little one on my arm and it broke down on my left arm...No kind of on my right...

Solutions?

Creams, Products of such nature...??

-machin3

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing that will make them disappear, u have to learn to live with it bro. i got so many stretch marks i just dont give a **** anymore lol. be proud of your battle wounds, you have earned them !!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I heard on the radio today about a salve or cream that horse owners use on the hooves to keep them from cracking, women use it during pregnancy to stop stretch marks

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I got this cocoa butter/vitamen E formula for women when they are pregnant. When i use it twice to three times a day (after my AM shower, sometime when my skin is dry like during injection time, and after my post-workout shower), it helps.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    tan bro

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have disgusting stretch marks too..looks like I had major surgery on my shoulders, lower back, lower quads, arms, etc. I was pretty scrawny before I got serious I guess.
    I don't really care to get rid of them because I learned to love them actually. Reminds me of my progress...but a tan helps them from sticking out too much.

Glutamine77 is offline Junior Member
    When my mom was pregnant she used to pierce a vitamin E capsule and spread the oil on her belly, most women after pregnancy have loose skin and stretch marks but my mom has none and she has very tight skin for a fifty year old.. the thing is with loose skin and stretch marks you need to keep the skin hydrated as often as possible..
    You can't repair but you CAN prevent..

zuke is offline Member
    some good advice from everyone. cocoa butter is good for preventing them, but once you get them, either tan or get tats

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    Try Revive Products

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Tanning helps hide them, maderma will help lighten them. But your skin will never be normal where the stretch marks are ever again, it will always be a slightly different color than the rest of your skin.

Ice Princess is offline Female Member
    There is a procedure they can do with a laser called "coolbeam". It costs 400 per treatment area, and 4-5 treatments are usually needed.Most lasers only minimize appearence, they don't take em away...And while they bother you, most people dont even notice.

Thread Information