View Poll Results: Where do all the guys on this board shave?

Voters
208. You may not vote on this poll
  • I only shave my face

44 21.15%
  • My face and balls

58 27.88%
  • Face, Underarms, balls

14 6.73%
  • Face, Underarms, balls, Chest

92 44.23%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chyna350 is offline Female Member
    I just love clean skins, smooth and defined. If I need dental floss I'll buy some, LMAO
    Cheers Chyna

Kid Shred is offline Member
    I shave my legs, and fortunately have never had to shave my chest but If I was hairy I would.Trim underarms and everythin' else.Arms I get waxed only for showtime because I just don't like the feeling I get when I shave them, it feels wiiierrrrrrrd.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    im pretty hairless since i'm asian. I only have hair on my head my face, a little on the arms and little on the legs and i keep my area 51 always trimmed and shaped. I just think it's kool.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i dunno how pple shave their jewels though...too scary mang

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Chest, Arms, Legs, Balls, back, Ass (I get help for that )
    I can never keep up with all of it.

<<<<< After all I'm a hairy dude

el_zorro_007 is offline New Member
    I`m not that big "yet" but I shave from my head to my toes

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by Kid Shred
    I shave my legs, and fortunately have never had to shave my chest but If I was hairy I would.Trim underarms and everythin' else.Arms I get waxed only for showtime because I just don't like the feeling I get when I shave them, it feels wiiierrrrrrrd.
    how bad does waxing your arms hurt? how does it grow back....i was considering it

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    IMO - No need to wax arms. They are the easiest and quickest to shave. Soap up arms in the shower, get a Mach 3 razor and you can be done in about 1 minute per arm.

Granted, the first time it takes longer, but after that, it's a breeze !

nymattyk is offline Member
    yea but doesnt it grow back all itchy? and how often do you have to shave them

justme is offline Associate Member
    only hair I have is on my head. Can't stand hair, if I let my back get too much hair I actually start to get itchy on it from the hair.

ripped_82

next time your doing your pit's try picking up a remington epilator (looks like a razor but has tweezers to pluck the hairs out) I find it hurts alot less than waxing. Also if you find certain areas hurt too much then buy some emla cream and apply it 1.5 hours before the deed is to be done. (you won't feel a thing.)

justme is offline Associate Member
    I find waxing or using a epilator (looks like an electric razor with tweezers) makes it grow back much softer than shaving.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    In my previous experience , every time I use a Razor on my arms I break out bad like a week later. Waxin' however was not as painfull as I thought and no skin irritations either. I also have used nair on my arms and got the same rash as when i shaved. I guess I'm just a Sensitive Arm kinda guy.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Ahhh, good to be Irish/German, I have like no body hair at all, I only shave my face eod with trimmer clippers because it comes in so light. Sucks for you hairy mofo's LOL!!! J/K

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    From the crown of my head to a wee bit below the navel....Priced to move!! It all must go!!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Originally posted by Jenna
    YOU GUYS! Don't shave your CHEST hair - it's SO sexy!!!
    Wow... my kinda girl, that Jenna!

Jenna, just cause you said so, I am not gonna shave mine.

But for those who might be interested, I found Nair etc all work great on legs, ass, back, even arms. Belly too... but not pubic hair and ABSOLUTELY NOT chest hair!!! If I wash it off before it starts burning too badly, it doesn't hardly touch the hair. We are talking about a combination of very thick and bristly hair and very sensitive skin. Particularly right over the breastbone, the whole center portion of the chest never gets any friction from clothing or anything else in the environment, and so it is very delicate, and sensitive to caustic stuff like depilatories. The main area of pubic hair responded well to nair etc for me, but you must, of course, be very careful to keep it off your johnson or your danglers. Even doing the inside of the thigh, you must be careful not to apply it high enough to get on your scrotum or you will think that stuff is gonna eat a hole through it! Oh, the smooth look and feel only lasts a couple of days longer than a shave. All that stuff does, really, is eat through the hair at skin level enough that it can easily break off. It doesn't make the hair slip from the follicles roots and all.

Here is what worked well for me, but it is a hassle... plucking. Yup. What I did is I hit it with clippers first, just to make it more manageable. Then I pluck a couple square inches per session until the entire chest has been covered. Then I increase the area to cover per session. Eventually I was doing half the chest at a time. You have to observe the direction of hair growth, and pull exactly in that direction. A hot bath or shower first seems to help the hair slip out. You will get some bumps, or at least I did. You will also notice that a single follicle can have up to about 3 hairs growing from it in various stages of growth. Oh, I had better results with the "pliers" type tweezers rather than the springy kind. Plucking will not get you a dead smooth chest, either. The finest baby hairs are just too hard to see or grab ahold of. So, when you have to have the best possible de-hairing, hit the chest with a mach 3 or something. Shaving my unplucked chest just left it too damn stubbly, especially deep in the "cleavage" area.

Plucking is painful, especially the first couple of passes. But then the hair starts coming out very fine and pulls more easily. I tried waxing and couldn't hack it, plus it just didn't work that well. Maybe waxing a chest that has been kept fairly well plucked would work.

The class act has gotta be laser but I have no experience with that.

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    Damn bro, you are all about bringing the pain huh, what are your thought on whips and chains?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

thankfully

i have no body hair so i don't need to shave.i think i have the predisposition for hair growth of a 9 yr old boy, hahaha.i'm not complaining though!!! the only thing i shave is my face and my pubic area since i have a nice little beauty mark there that i like to show off

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    My .02 worth - I agree with those in favor of trimming. Hair on a man is sexy, but too much could choke one to death and new stuff coming in is like sandpaper. I imagine shaving EVERYWHERE is also an amazing pain, not to mention dangerous.
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Where do I shave ? I use to shave in the shower......now I shave at the sink and the shower

durbin22 is offline Member
    I have tried shaving my chest and arms in the past but I always get ingrown hairs. Now I trim my chest, legs, arms, bag and pits. Has anyone tried Tend Skin for ingrown hairs? I like having my arms shaved but the ingrown hairs are drving me crazy. The red bumps seem to take 2 weeks to go away. Any suggestions?

David B. is offline Member
    Where do I shave my back? In the restroom on a jetliner, of course, doesn't everybody?

--dnb

Definst is offline New Member
    I shave my face, underarms, balls, shoulders and back, trim the chest.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by bigkev
    hair is disgusting. i shave my entire body every day of my life. i cant go to sleep if i dont. besides, i dont train everyday to hide my muscles with hair.
    Here here! I can't stand body hair... on me or anyone else.

I cover from the shoulders down with a couple bottles of nair. I'm not that hairy to begin with so it lasts about 2 weeks.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    i only shave my face i dont compete and am too fat to shave anyway! and my wife prefers me with hair. besides i cant afford the razors or any other stuff too shave all my hair.... oh! i almost forgot i also shave my palms!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    am I the only one that has to shave the acctual cock??
    I get LOTS of hair ON the mutherfucker.

And my stomach fucking hell. I didnt have any hair at all on my stomach just like 13 weeks ago. But the moment my cycle started WHAM.
    I dont shave it though but thinking about it.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I only shave my face (and sometimes I hate doing that). Otherwise, I just trim everything else, it's easier than shaving and it keeps everything nice and neat.

bigtime is offline New Member

Re: Where do you guys shave?

Originally posted by ripped_82
    Where do all the guys on this board shave?
    well.. i just shave my balls.......and they are like a cue ball....... i shave from the neck down but leave alittle for the ladies if ya know what um sayin......bigtime

Vanmuscle is offline Junior Member

hair

Just chest, face, balls here. Don't like shaving my pits completely (I trim them). I just feel like a 10 year old boy;-)

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I shave everything except my chest & abs, which I will trim slightly. Balls, ass, legs, arms, eveything. I will even shave my head in the summer.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    On the balcony with no shorts on, just my green thong......XXL

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    i shave from the knees down nair from the knees up i got a balled fade around the boys shave the balls abs arms and i leave a little chest hair!

matt890ca is offline New Member
    simple answer for me, In the winter you have to keep the boys warm in the summer time to show off at the beach LOL

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    shave my brain and the two nutz he hangs with,back in the summer ,probably shave the chest when I hit my goals!!

As for the arms ,legs and underarms ..............I'd be laughed off the jobsite.

OH YEA! Almost forgot gotta hit the taint once in a while ladies like to lick it. (and least the ones I know ) Plus it cuts down on the Dingleberries I have to remove in the shower!!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Nice detail there dick

For those of you who shave almost their whole body, how long does it take, how often do you do it, has the hair grown in thicker?

Originally posted by Terinox
    Nice detail there dick

For those of you who shave almost their whole body, how long does it take, how often do you do it, has the hair grown in thicker?
    20-30 mins, once a week.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    How do you shave the your asss though?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont exspect my girl to have hair

why should she exspect me to

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Being an old guy I'm pretty hairy although its not real thick or dark. I shave my back, arms, and legs sometimes. I buzz my chest and stomach ala Goldburg. If I am ever able to cut up I'll shave my chest bare.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    This whole business about hair growing back thicker when you shave is a total myth. It sometimes APPEARS thicker at first because when it starts to grow back, it's all the same length.

--dave

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information