Thread: Accutan+aas

RockStar69 is offline New Member

Accutan+aas

Questions, im on this right now.

600mg cypionate and 600mg EQ every week
    also some dbol at the start but quiting with dbol in like 1 week.
    Also use 50mg proviron ed
    hcg every 4:e day 500iu
    4iu of jintropin everyday

Now im int the middle of the cycle and im going to tghe skin doctor now in like 1 week i will demand accutan i have been using accutan for like 1month i got a package fom a friend and it worked but i stoped using it when i got on steroids .

Now if the doctor says no and i dont get to do the blod test and dont get accutan, the i stil have like nearly 200 accutan 20mng at home some are like 8 months old but they work anyway.

Well if i dont use dbol, can i use proviron or maybe nolvade and the no more orals just injects and still b on cycle and use accutan at 40mg a day?

Or what could acctualy happend o me? i dont want the acne anymore i cant stand the **** ****ing getting panic soon, pleasehelp me trying to answer my questions.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RockStar69
    Questions, im on this right now.

600mg cypionate and 600mg EQ every week
    also some dbol at the start but quiting with dbol in like 1 week.
    Also use 50mg proviron ed
    hcg every 4:e day 500iu
    4iu of jintropin everyday

Now im int the middle of the cycle and im going to tghe skin doctor now in like 1 week i will demand accutan i have been using accutan for like 1month i got a package fom a friend and it worked but i stoped using it when i got on steroids .

Now if the doctor says no and i dont get to do the blod test and dont get accutan, the i stil have like nearly 200 accutan 20mng at home some are like 8 months old but they work anyway.

Well if i dont use dbol, can i use proviron or maybe nolvade and the no more orals just injects and still b on cycle and use accutan at 40mg a day?

Or what could acctualy happend o me? i dont want the acne anymore i cant stand the **** ****ing getting panic soon, pleasehelp me trying to answer my questions.

If you are going to use Accutane while on Cycle then stay off the Orals, and I would suggest getting blood work done just to monitor your liver & kidney values. Have them do a basic full pannel test, it won't test for AAS, just all your important blood values.

As for using Proviron or Nolva..... I don't see where the two compare on cycle. Just keep using your injectables and use the same low doseage of nolva if you are using it for Gyno or Gyno prevention, and take the accutane. Nolva is not liver toxic.

RockStar69 is offline New Member
    thank you, i will talk to my doctor march 30. u guys help me out alot. thx

Thread Information