sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

Sunless Tanning Products / Nair

I read in some fitness magazine this month that the best sunless tanning product out there is from clinique. The quick bronze self tanner.

http://www.clinique.com/

Has anyone tried this and what did you think? Any other sunless tanning product you would recommend?

Also we had a thread going about Nair recently and how your skin needs a little time to recover after using nair. If you were gong to use a sunless tanner is it best to apply before Nair, or after, or would it even matter?

Thanks.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Check out www.sunless.com for the differnt kinds to use when sunless tanning. As for Nair...that sh*t can burn your skin pretty bad...I'd stay away from it.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    be careful with the nair... it doesn't bother my skin but i know several people who have been burned badly by it. Buy a small bottle and run a test first.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Thanks guys, gonna run through a full test this month. Just wanna show up at the beach with a little color and no hair. I've tanned naturally a lot through my early to mid twenties and want to keep down the sun/uv damage at this point. I have friends that are 30, act 20, but look 40(no offence to anyone over 40, I am sure you look like your in your 20's :-)) , becuase they baked themselves all the time. Don't want that.

If anyone can comment on any sunless tanning product they have used, pros and cons that would be great. Thanks again.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i use the banana boat spray sunless tanner. it works great and is affordable.

Thread Information