DiMensionX is offline Member

Talking Screw Shaving, I waxed my Chest, OUCH

Well, I went to a local oriental nail shop to get some hair on my back taken off. I went a little crazy and ended up getting them to wax my whole chest and stomach.

It wasn't pleasant but wasn't as bad as I thought either. They did small sections at a time which made a huge difference. The shit is GONE, and I had a hairy damn chest and stomach too. Now it's two days later and the sunburned as hell feeling is starting to subside. Now I have these little white heads that poped up I guess from the shear shock of it but they seem to be going away already.

Clean as a baby's ass now I just thought some of you might get a laugh out of my experience....

DMX

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Screw Shaving, I waxed my Chest, OUCH

Originally posted by DiMensionX
    Well, I went to a local oriental nail shop to get some hair on my back taken off. I went a little crazy and ended up getting them to wax my whole chest and stomach.

It wasn't pleasant but wasn't as bad as I thought either. They did small sections at a time which made a huge difference. The shit is GONE, and I had a hairy damn chest and stomach too. Now it's two days later and the sunburned as hell feeling is starting to subside. Now I have these little white heads that poped up I guess from the shear shock of it but they seem to be going away already.

Clean as a baby's ass now I just thought some of you might get a laugh out of my experience....

DMX
    I think "smooth" like a babys ass would be a better way of putting it, the sheer fact that babys asses are usually anything but "clean" is the reason I haven't volunteered for fatherhood

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    i got mine waxed the other day my chest and stomach and i broke out in pimples on my chest like a rash of them.....

Yup, thats the same shit thats happening to me. I went to the tanning bed today to try to start drying them out.... Now I have sunburned flesh that feels like it was ripped off

DMX

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    two words pussy , gasoline + match
    LOL

Thread Information