Thread: Hair Loss!!!!!!

Mikeygas14 is offline Junior Member

Hair Loss!!!!!!

I did one cycle fina/test prop for 10 weeeks. and im just finishing up 20 days of clomid, and im only 19 and my h air is falling out if i touch the top of my head or wash my hair or run my fingers through my head....what is going on ? is this temperory ? am i gonna go bald, can this be form the juice?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    don't know bro, my hair actually gets thicker when im on cycle, but i don't think that it's is all that uncommon for some people to experience permanant hair loss during and after a cycle.

help

Does anybody know anythign or ever experieced hair loss after a cycle???????

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Yes it can be from the gear. No, it's likely that it will not grow back. Sounds like you are predispossed to losing you hair and the gear can accelerate that.

Your DHT levels might be high. You should get some Nizoral shampoo and Rogaine. If you can find propecia add that as well.

I have no baldness at all in my family or any grandpa's or anything, its just like coming off, not big chunks just like 5 or 6 hairs every two times i run my hair through my head.......Nizoral i will try , would another fina/prop cycle be bad? why is this happening after the cycle instead of during it, im already done with clomid

dern180 is offline Member
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    don't know bro, my hair actually gets thicker when im on cycle, but i don't think that it's is all that uncommon for some people to experience permanant hair loss during and after a cycle.
    Mike I know what yo mean for some reason my hair grows faster when I do juice. I my hair cut more often then when I'm not on.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on a deca /sust/fina cycle right now. When I wash my hair I see the exact same thing. 3-6 hairs or so. I have no history, and I have full hair. I think its mental more than anything. I have never really looked until I started my cycle, of course now I noticing. Good luck

do you think at this rate, i will go bald or its a temp thing? cause its bothering me and making me look at my hair alot differnt in spots i think i might be losing more hair..

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess you have two options... 1. Wait and stay on your cycle, stop worrying about it, and get some new shampoo. 2. Stop your cycle and see if the hair stops falling out. I'm gonna pick #1...

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    saw palmetto , nizoral shampoo, and run armidex for 2 month after your clomid, If you do all these your hair will grow back

sawpalmetto=2000mg every day
    aromatise inhibitorr@ daily recomended mg

you need to stop the conversion (aromatising of test to dht and estriogen)

you don't need to stop your cycle

I'm running well over 1g of test a week letrozole is the bomb( I'm prone to hair lose ) know hair loss here
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 10-17-2002 at 06:23 PM.

OK i got the nizoral 1% at the store and i got saw palmetto ..........what is Armoatise inhibitorr????????

Grant is offline Member
    Bro! Use the search button. You think you are the only one that has had hairloss? We have archives full of intelligent answers from questions like yours. You are more likely to receive help from an archive than from asking this question the 100th time. Long terms members will often overlook these type of questions like you are posting because they have been asked and answered so many times.

I did that, i used alot of time to read over those things some things didn;t cover my questions, im only 19 this shouldn;t be happening, and i want to know how to stop it, and if its alright to do another cycle

Thread Information