fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Who has had hair replacement surgery?

Any success? how much did it cost?

MrBigSh!T is offline New Member
    Ive had 3 hairtransplant surgeries over the course of 5 years and it has ran me a total of $8000.00. Ive had a total of about 3800 grafts. The Dr I used was Robert Paunovich of Chamber Hair Institute and he did an awesome job on my hair line.
    Are you still thinking about the tren /winny cycle? Ive changed my mind about it and decided to go with sus250, eq, and anavar . The hairloss meds I use should effective while using them compounds

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    considering you had so many grafts that price is not bad. Some places around me charge 6.oo a graft!!!

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    do you have to be completely bald in the place you get the surgery? I have those damn genes so i know its gonna happen in the near future, but i dont want to have to lose it all, THEN get surgery.

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    In Los Angeles I paid 4.50 a graft back in Feb 03. Now I could get grafts for about 3 bucks from my hair doc...Best thing I have done. A lot of people thought I was nutz but I wanted to beef up my hairline and the center part. I had 1100 and it soo thick now. I have used tren for over 5 years and I still use it to this day with no visible hairloss...If I do I will go in for addition work...Definitely go for it!

bubbaboy is offline New Member
    i had 3 transplants over the coarse of 5 years. i started before i lost it all, so nobody knew.i went to bosley for the first.then i went to a dr. in saratoga springs n.y. who rocks and is cheap( compared to others).its been 4 years since and i still look great.i took aas for 10 years prior.now i take just test, deca , var, oral turnabol in combo's.i have been taking proscar since my first operation.it helps alot.but it wont with androgens other than test.pm me for more info.i wish i had someone to talk to when i was losing my hair at first.it's a real shitty feeling when your really into looks.

gotjuice? is offline Associate Member
    so if u get graphs it is hard to lose that hair?? also i am losing hair only in the fronnt on the sides. how many graphs would that take and is it worth it??? thanks for any info provided

bubbaboy is offline New Member
    you cant lose the transplanted graphs. as to the second pard to your question, go see the dr.

gotjuice? is offline Associate Member
    will people notice the new graphs. or can you do it slowly so they wont notice??

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    bump for baldies

(heavy)

Thread Information