18 and Losing Hair

I think that I am diseased of some sort...

I posted a thread about a month ago on this same topic, and people told me to go to a doctor. In the meantime I did go to a doctor, and she said that my hair loss was just "trauma" from a tonsilectimy that I had 6 months ago. Seems like Bullsh1t to me, because my hair is still falling out a month later, I am going in for a second opinion monday the 23rd.

I am 19 years old, and yet to do a cycle (other than prohormones which I ran immediately after my tonsil surgery, and ended within that month). What is your opinion on what is happening to me, because I do not have a history of MPB in the family, and my hair is coming out on the sides as well as front and top. I have been treating it with nizoral 1% 4 days a week.

I just came home for summer, and the most annoying part of this deal is that my parents keep blaming it on the amounts of protein I take every day. Obviously that is not going to stop, even if it is the root of this problem.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    Protein and hair loss? Bro, tell your parents to go do some research before throwing random things at you... Protein has never been linked to hair loss. Even low carb diets have, but protein, as far as I know, has absolutely nothing to do with it. How about genetics, DHT, and the real plausible stuff?

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    ummm dude....people lose hair...genetics have to start somewhere....

randy6969 is offline Member
    how about you try using a hairloss shampoo or thinning shampoo e.g american crew revialize, Nexxus Viatress (not sure if i spelled that right) maybe that would help, maybe a dht blocker, e.g proscar, propecia. goto a hairloss center maybe they could help.

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    I just read a article in a magazine that said "43% of women think bald is awesome on men" so when it goes just look for that 43% of women. Those odds are pretty good, almost every other women you talk to is gonna like you not having hair...

my uncle started loosing it at 16 man, try propecia...

randy6969 is offline Member
    i've heard some great comments about Nizoral Shampoo also known as finsstrid i believe if i was having that problem i would try that shampoo as my first option, hey if it works for you your set you just need to switch shampoos but yea it can't be protein because it actually makes your hair grow longer.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    my uncle started loosing it at 16 man, try propecia...
    I've seen propecia stop hair loss on some of my friends, it does work!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hair loss can come from many things ... and stress is one of them.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Protein can make hair look thicker, hair is made from 95% protein.

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Protein isn't making your hair fallout, do you have thin hair to begin with?

Whydontyou123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    I think that I am diseased of some sort...

I posted a thread about a month ago on this same topic, and people told me to go to a doctor. In the meantime I did go to a doctor, and she said that my hair loss was just "trauma" from a tonsilectimy that I had 6 months ago. Seems like Bullsh1t to me, because my hair is still falling out a month later, I am going in for a second opinion monday the 23rd.

I am 19 years old, and yet to do a cycle (other than prohormones which I ran immediately after my tonsil surgery, and ended within that month). What is your opinion on what is happening to me, because I do not have a history of MPB in the family, and my hair is coming out on the sides as well as front and top. I have been treating it with nizoral 1% 4 days a week.
    BRO, like someone else said, it can come from other things.

But get your blood tests done! Thyroid especially.

Do you have any symptoms of hyperthyroid/hypothyroid?

Thread Information