Thread: strecth marks

mitch911 is offline Member

strecth marks

i have some stretch marks near my biceps and outter chest..they are becoming more noticeable as i am cuttin and the skin is gettin tighter?...would buying liquid vitamin E tablets and opening the tablet and rubbing the liquid vitamin E on the scars help them become less noticeable?

ne1????????

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    http://www.vitaminworld.com/pages/fi...&PID=1333&np=0

I sell this stuff at work, Strixaderm. It's specially formulated to regenerate dead skin cells. It works well on burn victims and is also supposed to work on stretch marks. I don't know how well it works from personal experience, but from what they tell me, you use only a little bit and will notice results within a month. Vit-E is not as good as this stuff, but this stuff costs a lot more. The name brand they sell on tv has the same active ingredients and costs like 149.99 and this brand is 1/3 that. However, u get about 6-8 months out of 1 tube. Just a thought, I think it's worth a try.

Ok thanks i'l give it a shot

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I don't think anything will get rid of stretchmarks. Its all a marketing gimmick. Surgery, laser, peel whatever would be the only possibility. Just my opinion.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    nothin will get rid of em but use vitamin e oil alot n cococ butter lotion, try goin to a maternity store n get some stuff from there if all else fails

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I have used Vit E. Doesnt do nething. Of course everyone reacts differently. But honestly once they are there I mean how can u really get them to disappear completely; the skin has changed. I dont think it can go back...

-Bino

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You might also try some of the OTC Scar repair lotions. I'm getting ready to try that on my knee....got a nasty scar from being forced down onto a cement curb by 400 lbs of MEN! (bouncer and a bad guy....physics SUCKS)!

Anyway, I read that it works on stretch marks too.

Also....for "short term" ... ie if you are going out and want ot show off the bod without the stretch marks showing so bad....try preparation H on them. It's supposed to make them not so obvious.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

chest6 is offline Banned
    cocoa butter is alright

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    cocoa butter is cheap and over time you will see a fade in the stretch marks making them less apperent

Taurus is offline Member
    cocoa butter didnt do anythin for me... i tried every cream... jus learn to live with'em!

Glutamine77 is offline Junior Member
    the trick is prevent guys! all those products are there for that and that only! the only thing that helps hide them a bit is tanning

Girlyman is offline Associate Member
    Do you get stretch marks from bulking?

Glutamine77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman
    Do you get stretch marks from bulking?
    yes you can! if your skin is not hydrated enough and expands too quick

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    show those babies off man!!!! you worked hard to get em.

mlbclevfan is offline New Member
    I had a friend recomend mederma cream to get rid of stretch marks has anyone tried that? I've been getting stretch marks at first right under my arms, now I'm seeing them around my tricep. I guess thats a way of knowing your truely growing.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Tanning helps hide them, maderma will help lighten them. But your skin will never be normal where the stretch marks are ever again, it will always be a slightly different color than the rest of your skin.

Always make sure to lotion your whole body, it will help with skin elasticity. But if you are prone to stretch marks, you will still get them.

One option is to have them lasered off, but it is expensive and painful, and still leaves a small scar.

Thread Information