JerzeyBoy is offline Member

A quick fix for fine lines

I know botox is a cure for expression lines but I don't plan on going that route yet if I can control is with something more simple. I am looking for a quick fix for taking care or controlling expression lines, as I have many. Thank you for your help.

-Matt

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I know botox is a cure for expression lines but I don't plan on going that route yet if I can control is with something more simple. I am looking for a quick fix for taking care or controlling expression lines, as I have many. Thank you for your help.

-Matt
    bump

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    get some oil of olay

or I HEARD man juice is good for the skin..... at least that waht I tell the broads that need a "facial"

furiousburn is offline Junior Member
    There are skin care products that contain both Retin-A and Alpha Hydroxy that when used regularly can minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Contact a local plastic surgeon and/or cosmetic surgery practice - they can most likely hook you up. Additionally, you can minimize ongoing damage from the sun by wearing unscented sun tan lotion on your face and neck every day (like SPF 15 or more).

Thread Information