Thread: acne problems

champofchamps is offline New Member

acne problems

How you doing i am all natural just get acne from working out hard and the sweat and rubbing(wrestler) etc. I have had it in control for a while, wash with a gentle cleanser every 12 to 16 hours to not over dry/ overwash (ive had this problem in the past), and moisturize twice a day with cetaphil but it is coming back. I also have been taking hot showers for 5 minutes and cold for the next 5 to open and let the dirt get out of my pores and then cold to close the poors. I am begginign to believe i just need to do as little as possible to keep my skin healthy and ill be alright. Now i have been using tea tree oil soap for my body and my body acne which used to be a concern has vanished. If i stoped washing my face with acne cleansers which i think might actually be hurting me but continue with the hot/cold showers and wash my face gentely with tea tree oil sopa which is a known emedy might i have any luck. Any experiences. As you can see this is a concern for me and i am working hard to fix it but i could use anyone who knows anything to help me if they can thanks guys.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    go tannin

champofchamps is offline New Member
    bad link hawtribal bu thanks for the responses

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    benzoyl peroixide cleansers/wipes kick ass, i will post pics and names of the ones i have been using in a second for ya

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    here ya go. oxy cleanser, stridex pads. these are the only two i have found making them non-scrpit so far, you can get em at wal mart,cvs...etc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails acne problems-pix_-122.jpg  

ojibwe is offline Junior Member
    just go the drematoligist thats what they are there for.I told mine I was takeing steriods and he prescibed a wash and a pill.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    benzoyl peroxide wash...!

salford1 is offline New Member
    Hi guys,just finished 8week cycle on decca and enanthate and have broke out in spots on my back badly this has never happened before to me on past cycles off decca and sus was told to take zinc but its not doing nothing for me what about b5

Thread Information