fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

hair straightening cream

does anyone use hair straightening creams ? is there any decent product out there ,i have heard that it damages the hair and causes hairloss is that true ..peace

Mizfit is offline Banned
    depends on hair type etc as to what kind to use.

It's a bit of a test and use.. if you like keep using it.

never heard about hair loss.. might be associated with the fact they r usually used with straightners

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    depends on hair type etc as to what kind to use.

It's a bit of a test and use.. if you like keep using it.

never heard about hair loss.. might be associated with the fact they r usually used with straightners
    my hair is quite good actually but its too long which is hard to have a good look with just using a hair gel if u know what i mean so i thought maybe a good hair straightener can give it a good look without causing any hairloss or hair damage problems ,i am looking for something with a temporary effect so that if i didnt like i can just discontinue using it ..peace

what about pomade ? anyone use it ?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    You can use the same perm solution they use to put curls in hair. Instead of putting your hair in little curlers, you comb it out straight while it does its magic.

Pretty much, to use this stuff you
    1) shampoo
    2) towel dry
    3) put the perm solution on your hair
    4) comb the hair straight
    5) let it stay straight for about 45 minutes (or what the package instructions require). Whatever curves you allow to stay in the hair is what you're gonna end up with. So figure out some way to keep the hair straight while it undergoes its change . . .
    6) rinse the hair real well -- about 5 minutes straight
    7) apply the "fixer" solution (the perm kit comes with two bottles of stuff), let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse.

Voila, you're done. Wait a few days until you do another chemical process (color, more straighteners) to it.

-Tock

after reading about hair straighteners i realised that its not for me cause it has several sides and my hair is good already but it just curls when it grows in length thats all,so i am looking for an alternative with no sides on the hair ,just to manage my hair and style it good..hehehehe

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL

i got one 3 or 4 years ago.
    I used it once, and realized my hair is better as is wavy

I cut it short now anyways, dont matter much anymore.
    but i wouldnt' want to have flat straight hair.. it was def a grass is greener on the other side thing.

Thread Information