icedudez is offline Member

stretch marks,has any1...

has any1 tried tanning to make them ne better? im using cocoa butter but its doing nothing, i have no confidence now because of them,none of my training buddys have them., i cant go swimming any1 without feeling shit...

R U KIDDING? Stretch marks are battle scars. Your friends should be the ones who have no confidence. Wear 'em with pride. Chicks dig 'em. it is just testimony for all of your hardwork in the gym. Ask your buddies why they don't have any.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    dude, stretch marks deminish after a year or two.. they will always be there, but not that noticable... wear them proud.. nothing to be ashamed of.

I disagree with Justin Sane. My marks have been there since I was 16 and I am now 32. Big bad and red as ever. Wear them with pride

Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    I disagree with Justin Sane. My marks have been there since I was 16 and I am now 32. Big bad and red as ever. Wear them with pride
    diminish meaning fading... not going away... and mine have.

they look bad though to be honest...i dont really know why my buddies dont have them, cos they havent grown as much i dont think, i thnk its cos 8 months ago i tuned up my workout n diet n gained 35-40 lbs from then til now while dropping bf but its just when i last when swimmin i saw sum1lookin at em,it just made me feel bad.

ive even noticed the beginnings of some on my forearms, this cannot be!!!!!

Epiphany is offline Female Member
    Be careful tanning...if there are new ones forming, they may be worse (tanning dries out your skin!)

Cocoa butter may help to prevent new ones (because of its moisturizing properties) but it won't get rid of the ones that are already there. Nothing really does that...maybe they'll be less obvious with time; but like West Coast said, just be proud of 'em. I mean, they're there 'cause of how hard you worked at the gym!!!

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Go buy some Mederma @ Walmart in a month you'll thank me! As I pat my buddy on the back all the time for the tip.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    well, where exactly do you have them? i mean I have a nice strip on each chest, but thats all.

I mean all they all over your midsection or arms or where?

I could see not likin them around the midsection, but chest? naw, pure muscle growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    Go buy some Mederma @ Walmart in a month you'll thank me! As I pat my buddy on the back all the time for the tip.
    I used Maderma as well.... maybe that's why mine faded... if the product stands true... that stuff is the sheeit!

i hav a strip on my chest like u n kinda on my shoulders n down my arms a bit, looks like ive been in a fight with a tiger kinda thing...fcuk i was planning on getting a tan to make them look a bit better...:S maybe not then...

stretch marks are sick... I love em. Mine are not too prominent, but the ones on my outer pecks will probably not ever go away, whilst I was starting to get some on my inner bicep where my skin is paler than the outer. I started treating that one with some scar relief gel, walgreens brand, used it like twice and it is starting to look better already. Cocoa butter is more preventative IMO, whereas scar relief gels work somewhat like they say.

coaltrain is offline New Member
    i have stretch marks on my thighs from when i hit a grow spurt and stared working out. personally i feel the same as you their not cool but they did eventually started fading after 10years. try the coco butter this is what they tell pregnant woman and also the maderma couldn't hurt. good luck.

10 years is ages,im a young guy, im not supposed to have ugly scars, oh well, nothing i can do, maybe get a few tattoos...

Thread Information