Thread: Hair on back

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

Hair on back

I have white hair all over my back...Its not bad, but I don't like it. If I got my back waxed, would the hair grow back black?

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    No. Think about it. People think that waxing can actually create more hair follicles. If this was true, balding would have a cure. It will not change your hair color either. It will come back as peach fuzz or light hair as you have now.

great..Guess I'm going to get it done. It's not bad but it makes me unconfortable...Thanks for your help.

coaltrain is offline New Member
    most people would kill just for white hair on their back. i say why take a chance on it coming back black. also are you going to keep waxing, if not why start. just my opinion.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    how long would your back be free of hair after waxing?

Yeah. Thats what I'm afraid of. Its white now, so its not to bad.....thats why i'm scared to wax it incase it will turn back black....who knows. Thanks for the help.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5151
    Yeah. Thats what I'm afraid of. Its white now, so its not to bad.....thats why i'm scared to wax it incase it will turn back black....who knows. Thanks for the help.
    It wont turn black. I have 3 friends who are all estheticians and have their own spa so they see this kind of thing all the time. Eventually, the hair will grow back finer than it came in. I mean think about it, what is it about waxing that would possibly change the hair colour? It's impossible but over time you will see less growth. The other option is to get laser hair removal, it takes 5-6 sessions to complete but you will barely have any regrowth at all after that.

Thread Information