livewire57 is offline Associate Member

Simple, effective way to smelling good

Ask any female and she will tell you that, more important than looks, the way a guy smells will have the most impact on her and will and have the longest lasting effect. I have dozens of the most expensive colognes on my shelf, and I never use them. All through college I have been using the same deodorant and cologne. TRUST ME this works.

Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport (with the green label, $5) Apply to the armpits, as well as the chest area and shoulders. Not too heavy, but a thin layer on these areas will do. If you are tall like me, I apply more of it on my shoulders than anywhere else because girls tend to reach at about my shoulder, and I want that part of me to smell the best. Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport is HEAT ACTIVATED, meaning the hotter the weather, the more you sweat, and the BETTER YOU WILL SMELL. You cannot lose.

Next, the cologne. Don't laugh. This stuff smells great by itself, and when coupled with the Old Spice it works wonders. Adidas Moves cologne ($25) can be found at any Rite Aid or CVS. Spray that shit on your neck and chest. I get compliments every day on how I smell ("Oooh you smell good" "What are you wearing?" "Wanna fvck?" etc) And as an added bonus, your clothes will smell great afterwards. The whole thing will cost you less than $30 and it works great for me. But everyone's body chemistry is different it might not work as well for some, but definitely give it a shot.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by livewire57
    Ask any female and she will tell you that, more important than looks, the way a guy smells will have the most impact on her and will and have the longest lasting effect. I have dozens of the most expensive colognes on my shelf, and I never use them. All through college I have been using the same deodorant and cologne. TRUST ME this works.

Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport (with the green label, $5) Apply to the armpits, as well as the chest area and shoulders. Not too heavy, but a thin layer on these areas will do. If you are tall like me, I apply more of it on my shoulders than anywhere else because girls tend to reach at about my shoulder, and I want that part of me to smell the best. Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport is HEAT ACTIVATED, meaning the hotter the weather, the more you sweat, and the BETTER YOU WILL SMELL. You cannot lose.

Next, the cologne. Don't laugh. This stuff smells great by itself, and when coupled with the Old Spice it works wonders. Adidas Moves cologne ($25) can be found at any Rite Aid or CVS. Spray that shit on your neck and chest. I get compliments every day on how I smell ("Oooh you smell good" "What are you wearing?" "Wanna fvck?" etc) And as an added bonus, your clothes will smell great afterwards. The whole thing will cost you less than $30 and it works great for me. But everyone's body chemistry is different it might not work as well for some, but definitely give it a shot.

Great post bro.
    I do have many after shaves, eau de toilette's myself. Quite expensive ones too, but I never get girls coming upto me asking "if i wanna fu*k" tho!

beginnerneedhelp is offline New Member

I think im gonna give it a try .......let see if he is telling the truth

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    the best cologne i had experinced with girls attraction is Azzaro Chrome. it's like a chicks magnet.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    You know what's even more simple and more effective?

SHOWERING DAILY, washing real well under the arms among other things, applying anti-perspirant (NOT deodorant) and then just a touch of cologne. Just enough so that someone has to come right up close to you in order to smell it.

Your routine sounds well, a little excessive, no offence. Women usually dont like guys that wreak of cologne, guys that leave a trail behind them wherever they go.....and anything from Old Spice is usually well, quite "musty".

SHOWERING AND ANTI-PERSPIRANT GOES A LONG WAY.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    so does clean laundry. old spice pure sport. that's MY secret! lol

Whydontyou123 is offline New Member

lol I use the same deodrant as you. Different cologne though. I think the chicks do like it

Whydontyou123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty

SHOWERING DAILY, washing real well under the arms among other things, applying anti-perspirant (NOT deodorant) and then just a touch of cologne. Just enough so that someone has to come right up close to you in order to smell it.

Your routine sounds well, a little excessive, no offence. Women usually dont like guys that wreak of cologne, guys that leave a trail behind them wherever they go.....and anything from Old Spice is usually well, quite "musty".

That sounds like a lot of work

colossus1 is offline Member
    when you dry your clothes throw some Snuggles in there and you are good to go.....LMAO!
    Last edited by colossus1; 07-06-2005 at 07:19 AM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    a gr8 body works well too....

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    and a nice set of teeth

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    and good shoes

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    and a Ferrari

livewire57 is offline Associate Member
    and a popped collar

jk

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I like to rub my nutt sweat all over my body, it's full of pheromones. Girls dig the nutt sweat

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I like to rub my nutt sweat all over my body, it's full of pheromones. Girls dig the nutt sweat

straight outta my second book bro!!.... "845 rules for pickin up heavy cunt!"

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    LMFAO!!!!!!

~SC~

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    Lacoste body wash + Lacoste aftershave + Non-perfumed anti-perspirtant + Lacoste cologne. I dislike mixing smells.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I dislike mixing smells.
    yeah mixing smells is definately not where it's at.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    old spice is some good sh1t! it works with me! but I have some cheapo cologne ha ha! I really on my good looks and GHB to get girls!

alevok Guest
    ("Oooh you smell good" "What are you wearing?" "Wanna fvck?" etc)
    lol

I just use underarm (very important) and wash my face with soap, scrubs, and cleanser. No cologne, aftershaves, eau de toilets perfumes whatsoever.

I reckon a woman wants to smell a clean man, not a man whose bathed in some strong cologne.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    and a nice set of teeth

But your British!.

icedudez is offline Member

i disagree with this comment big style, even when a guy smells another guy smelling good ( not in a gay way) hes like wow that smells gd nice aftershave ! so the ladies must be loving it!

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    i disagree with this comment big style, even when a guy smells another guy smelling good ( not in a gay way) hes like wow that smells gd nice aftershave ! so the ladies must be loving it!
    Ahaha. I love this, it's so funny to me when guys only take advice from other guys and ignore what the ladies have to say, and then assume they know "what the ladies love". You'll go real far with the ladies with that thinking. And there are so many of you with that attitude, I dont get it Oh yeah, we love it when guys wreak so much of body wash and cologne that they leave a trail behind them wherever they go. It's sooooo sexy we're all chasing them down the street screaming "wanna fvck".

Haha. Yeah right.

Glutamine77 is offline Junior Member
    my secret is a mix of gillette aftershave and swiss army cologne .. applied lightly!! sexy kitty is right, guys who smell like a glade plugin are dumb for thinking that shit works

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    USE (Fierce) by Abercrombie and Fitch. Got laid by 13 different women in six months. No bullshi*.................Old spice, what are you at a Bingo convention, come on its 2005 bros

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    yeah I use Fierce too, its a winner. The girls deff. can name it though.they do all the time, when I have it on...I hate when a girl can guess what im wearing.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    i use banana republic.....seems to work 4 me

digerati is offline Junior Member
    I hear the best way to attract em is to have sex and leave that sex smell on.. like rub pussy juice behind the ears.
    It was on discovery channel, some show about the opposite sex.

DeadtoRights is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    old spice is some good sh1t! it works with me! but I have some cheapo cologne ha ha! I really on my good looks and GHB to get girls!

Lol floor cleaner great shyt right there.

DeadtoRights is offline New Member
    Ahaha. I love this, it's so funny to me when guys only take advice from other guys and ignore what the ladies have to say, and then assume they know "what the ladies love". You'll go real far with the ladies with that thinking. And there are so many of you with that attitude, I dont get it Oh yeah, we love it when guys wreak so much of body wash and cologne that they leave a trail behind them wherever they go. It's sooooo sexy we're all chasing them down the street screaming "wanna fvck".

Haha. Yeah right.

Hey Sexy ill fly you over here give ya what ever ya want just make sure you help me out with smelling good. i cant get a mix that works long on me i mean over a couple of hous lol. Give me pointers im a dweeb when it comes to smell lol.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ...I swear by Armani Black Code........ also John Varvatos is good too! I always have girls telling me they love the way I smell! Then they are close enough to give the donkey punch to and its all over.......

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    this is a the gayest cockfest in AR history lol

Thread Information