vestax is offline Member

anyone waxed unwanted hair growth after discontinuing use of AAS???

I just want to know if you wax it after PCT if it will grow back? Is it worth trying before I have the laser done. My back got hairy as shit after the last cycle. Anybody have any thoughts? Do the steroids cause a permanent change in your body hair or just stimulate the growth? I am goin to do it and post before and after pictures, now and in like 6 weeks.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Well if you wax it, I think its obvious it will grow back. I know that while I'm on a cycle, I have to shave more than when off. But I'm not a very very hairy guy. I would say normal, I dont have hair on my back.

~theJuice~

vestax is offline Member
    ya but it depends on why steroids make ur hair grow. If they are making more follicle cells (the part that grows the hair), well waxing them will remove them. With your test levels back to normal (or even lower post cycle) it makes sense that u wont have to shave as much. Also, remember only 20% of your hair is "living" at a time. So you may have to wax it 5x to get back to normal. That is what I am goin to try but has anybody tried waxing new hair post cycle?

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    wax makes it smoother and last a lil bit longe rbut too expensive get a chick to shave it.....

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    yea if you had the laser done, would a cycle help regrow hair, even if laser is permanent?

vestax is offline Member
    if u go on AAS after laser you get your hair back.

Waxing softens and thins the hairs out. The more you do it the less hair you will have.

Thread Information