bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Sun cream lotion for strechmarks

I've read somewhere that bb use sun cream lotions to take care of their stretchmarks....by sun cream I mean the cream that protescts you from getting burned...anyway I started doing ti since I have one in a spray and its really easy and convenient, I do it a couple of times a day, it contains vit e among othre things...

I also use some sort of bodywash and lotion from Dove that is supossed to firm up your skin, containg some algy and sh!t

Anyway, I know these won't do wonders, I'm just using it to keep em from getting much worse since I'm on cycle and growing quite a bit, just want to feed my skin.....my question is can these things actually make the situation WORSE for some reason?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I've read somewhere that bb use sun cream lotions to take care of their stretchmarks....by sun cream I mean the cream that protescts you from getting burned...anyway I started doing ti since I have one in a spray and its really easy and convenient, I do it a couple of times a day, it contains vit e among othre things...

I also use some sort of bodywash and lotion from Dove that is supossed to firm up your skin, containg some algy and sh!t

Anyway, I know these won't do wonders, I'm just using it to keep em from getting much worse since I'm on cycle and growing quite a bit, just want to feed my skin.....my question is can these things actually make the situation WORSE for some reason?
    Nope...cant make it worse...the spray ones are the shit..no messy creams and shit

divinepwr is offline Junior Member
    A really good thing for stretch marks and skin tightening... Preparation H and heat like in a sauna. Nothing really gets rid of them, but tightening and darkening the skin will help a lot.

donbone is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by divinepwr
    A really good thing for stretch marks and skin tightening... Preparation H and heat like in a sauna. Nothing really gets rid of them, but tightening and darkening the skin will help a lot.
    Yes, I have read preparation H works well for this as well. Good call.

Thread Information