RobLondon is offline New Member

Best cure for acne

Having had acne since i was 13 (now 23) i've tried nearly every treatment on the market with the exception of roaccutane. Antibiotics and topical treatments work well in the beginning but after a while they become habit forming and stop working.

So i recommend taking a trip to the Chinese doctor and getting checked out. Ask the doctor for the tea treatment as opposed to the topical treatment. Get maximum strength tea, put in a saucepan with 2 pints of water, stir and leave for half an hour, then bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes. After strain the tea into a container. Drink a glass in the morning and evening for about a month. It tastes absolutely disgusting but it works. Once the acne has completely gone just take it in the future when needed as maintenance.

I can't guarantee this will work for everyone, but i absolutely swear by it and am confident it would work for 98% of the population because it treats the cause of the problem from the inside rather than treating the symptoms on the outside.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude i was the same way...too many people try to complicate getting rid of acne with all these supposed miracle treatments...drink water, watch your diet (less greasy foods), use antibacterial soap (lever 2000 or dial...trust me they work better than that clearasil bullshit) and think about it, acne is basically built up bacteria so why not use an ANTIBACTERIA SOAP? and if you really wanna use a pill, use accutane...that shit works miracles it honestly does but it dries out your face...but its much better having that dry face than zits all over it.

RobLondon is offline New Member
    Well put, water is paramount in fighting acne, i never eat junk food anymore, no chocolate, Mcdonalds etc, and these days my skin looks really good. Retin A works well for acne too coz it shed all the dead skin which blocks your pores.

Girlyman is offline Associate Member
    http://www.healthboards.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5

check that website out, lots of good anti-acne info. Try their digestive system clense it has been working wonders for people

Thread Information