rainmaker is offline Junior Member

Scarred + acne marks

i'm at the end of my 6 month accutane cycle and most of the acne has gone away including the cystic acne after a sustanon /deca cycle which exploded me with zits. However this has left an incredible amount of scars along my back and shoulders (black in colour and pigmented) that make me wanna throw up/depressed and other ppl stare at disgust when i take a shower at the gym. this is really getting to me as i busted my ass off during the cycle to gain 15 pounds and now i look like this. I'm currently trying retina at night and vitamin e and coca butter, would there be anyother alternatives so these scars will go away or are they forever? plz help

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    there is something I heard works I think its called Maderma.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    ya i have the same scars, and i still havent found anything that works!!

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    probly some dermabrasion laser .. well thats only if its permanent

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    i'm at the end of my 6 month accutane cycle and most of the acne has gone away including the cystic acne after a sustanon /deca cycle which exploded me with zits. However this has left an incredible amount of scars along my back and shoulders (black in colour and pigmented) that make me wanna throw up/depressed and other ppl stare at disgust when i take a shower at the gym. this is really getting to me as i busted my ass off during the cycle to gain 15 pounds and now i look like this. I'm currently trying retina at night and vitamin e and coca butter, would there be anyother alternatives so these scars will go away or are they forever? plz help
    I hate the scars/red marks and crap

I've been on retina and antibiotics for 6 wks, acne basicaly gone, 2-3 left, but scars are uuuuugly...

BIG bump...

Ihave a huge problem with scars. I tan excessively to at least mask the problem. I havn't tanned in 2 weeks and it looks horrible again.

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Ihave a huge problem with scars. I tan excessively to at least mask the problem. I havn't tanned in 2 weeks and it looks horrible again.
    go tan bro

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    bump i know its a old thread but same problem same kinda scars very very depressing.

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Maderma works great bin using for about a 1 month not completely gone but did improve alot suppose to take it for 3-6 months 3x aday. Kinda expensive 21$ a tube last me only a week use it on entire back thats why i use so much a waxing fu#@ed me up. Hope this helps some people with there acne scar problem.

Thread Information